Contest - Giveaway: Win 120 Shadow Palette, 32 Lip Glosses, 10 Brush kit, and 2 others from BHCosmetics (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Maria. I've wanted to just go online a buy BH completely out! Theres no makeup that I want more than BH!

So I recently got some Bh cosmetic products and I do love the colors on the palette I got, now I will be honest and all tho most colors come out very well i have trouble with a few colors especial the white but i still love it and thing it worth getting it .

Does anyone else have this problem?

YAY! i figured out the FB connect! My 13 yo will be soooo happy i  win this.

Originally Posted by cbaker136 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

we have watched every tutorial on the website and cannot wait to try them all out!!!!!

I see that I'm not the only one who watches every BH video! Gosh I could babble about them all day long!

I totally agree! I have so much makeup but this would take up alot less space!

So is there any one out there wth EVERY BH product?! If so I would love to hear about them all!

I totally agree! I have so much makeup but this would take up alot less space!

I definitely agree. I can't even count on both my hands how many makeup sets and different brushes and lip glosses I have! They're all thrown into a large makeup bag where it takes me 10 minutes just to find everything that Im looking for to complete a look!

LOL, I have about 3 makeup bags i have to go thru! my husband is like why do you need all that???!!!!

LOL, I have about 3 makeup bags i have to go thru! my husband is like why do you need all that???!!!!

HAHA I thought I was the only one that goes through that. He complains but every other day he comes home with something else that he would like for me to try. I think he gets as enthusiastic as I do when it comes to make up lol! But you can NEVER have enough makeup. There is a use for everything!

I would like to have one of those large boxes to store all of my makeup. The ones that I have seen are huge and they can hold so much. I think I have enough makeup to fill two of them lol.

HELP! Jean, I couldn't figure out how to post mine from today on here. 
icon_confused.gif

This is a great giveaway! I would be absolutely thrilled to win this, especially to add the 120 3rd edition palette to my already growing BH Cosmetics collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll be sure to post some FOTD photos on that thread as well! I started a blog all because of BH Cosmetics & I am now doing makeup tutorials on youtube. I'm new at it, but it's so much fun & I have to say that BH really gave me inspiration!

Just Post REPLIES on the forum threads.  All you have to do is engage the MakeupTalk Community with normal conversation and be in the TOP 10 posters for the 10 day time period.

As an added bonus to better your chances of winning, you can do Face of the Day Entries AND POST THEM IN OUR FACE OF THE DAY FORUM

Originally Posted by tangerinex3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HELP! Jean, I couldn't figure out how to post mine from today on here. 
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by MamaDoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]This is a great giveaway! I would be absolutely thrilled to win this, especially to add the 120 3rd edition palette to my already growing BH Cosmetics collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'll be sure to post some FOTD photos on that thread as well! I started a blog all because of BH Cosmetics & I am now doing makeup tutorials on youtube. I'm new at it, but it's so much fun & I have to say that BH really gave me inspiration! [/COLOR]

Originally Posted by MamaDoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is a great giveaway! I would be absolutely thrilled to win this, especially to add the 120 3rd edition palette to my already growing BH Cosmetics collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll be sure to post some FOTD photos on that thread as well! I started a blog all because of BH Cosmetics & I am now doing makeup tutorials on youtube. I'm new at it, but it's so much fun & I have to say that BH really gave me inspiration!
What is your page on youtube? I would like to look you up! lol Im always interested in learning something new when it comes to makeup.

Watching the tutorials is actually what convinced me to get my first Bh cosmetic order Because i was able to see the make up and how it works with out ordering first .

I love love love watching the tutorials and practice to get better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone here have a youtube channel that I can look up. I love watching how different people apply makeup, different techniques and the different colors that they pair together. Im always up for change lol :)

Originally Posted by patricia716 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Watching the tutorials is actually what convinced me to get my first Bh cosmetic order Because i was able to see the make up and how it works with out ordering first .

I love love love watching the tutorials and practice to get better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Watching tutorials is what got me started into makeup to begin with. I always liked the bright colors but could never figure out how to put to put them together and NOT look like a clown lol! But I sat down and watched a few tutorials and I cant stop using the bright colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back