Contest - Giveaway: Win 120 Shadow Palette, 32 Lip Glosses, 10 Brush kit, and 2 others from BHCosmetics (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kathia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

to everyone: what is your favorite item from bh cosmetics???

I really like the brushes. I think I stated this in another post earlier, but the variety of brushes all in one spot is the best thing ever to me. I don't like having to search and find every brush that you need and end up paying 5 or more dollars for it. This is the best item, next to the 120 color eyeshadows that they have of course!

To be consideration for winning, you don't have to necessarily post in this thread, you can post wherever, just not the forum games section.

Remember do NOT post FOTDS in this thread.

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To be consideration for winning, you don't have to necessarily post in this thread, you can post wherever, just not the forum games section.

Remember do NOT post FOTDS in this thread.
Thanks Tony lol, I was kinda runnin out of things to talk about!

Omg im the same way i see them and i am like so pretty i want to do it lol

I have not tryied the costal scent pallets in person but there shimmer palet seems to be more shimmery more glittery and i heard the colors dont come out them same .

This is really awesome! All these things I literally just added to my amazon wishlist! To have them for free(save 100 dollars) would be heaven.  I was watching youtube videos on how to do rave makeup for go go dancers(i runa production company) and someone was using these and I thought, how awesome, those colors are amazing, it is all amazing! I have to have some! Then the very next day I see a contest to win all the things I would DIE to have. <3 couldn't be more thrilled! Good luck and congrats to whoever wins!

120 color eye pallete 1st addition. Favorite product hands down. Or the 10 piece brush set, wood, sounds nice. Oh! and the little set with the light up tweezers and depotter. You rarely think about these things until you are out or had an overnighter and open your makeup, look in a mirror or something along those lines and there is just barely enough makeup that your brush can't get to or yousee the little stubble on your eyebrows that have come in since last time you plucked or waxes and you have a super important meeting to go to. I always think, "There needs to me something convienent to use in these situations that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!"

Wow what an awesome contest!  I've been wanting to try that 120 out for a LONG time now!

@ 2010sherrybaby...i know me too !!! but it never works out financially lol but good luck to all of us who ever win is a lucky girl!!!!!

i think that there is a side by side comparison on the bh website between the coastal scents and bh colors, bh is much more pigmented which in my opinion means they would last longer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

when i read about them, i knew i had to have them. they are made of pretty high quality materials!

i love the shimmer pallete and matte pallet,has anyone tried them,best make up everrrrrrrr!!!!!
biggrin.gif

me too
smilehappyyes.gif
 very nice right?

ive heard its the same thing just different name,but i purchased the BH because i just liked how they had everything more like nicer..lol..im sure you will love love i too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yes this is amazing,specially for someone so loves make-up and has a little budget,like me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by 2010sherrybaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes Kathia! So excited! This would be a wonderful gift for myself. I've seen quite a few giveaways here, but this is by far the best in my opinion!

they sure are,do you have any yet?

Quote: Originally Posted by cbaker136 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

when i read about them, i knew i had to have them. they are made of pretty high quality materials!

no, not yet, i have been trying to save up to get my faves!!

Originally Posted by Irene Torres /img/forum/go_quote.gif

they sure are,do you have any yet?
not yet! trying to save up to get my wish list i want it all!!!!! i so want to win this.

Originally Posted by kathia 

has anybody not tried bh cosmetics? if not why?

Originally Posted by Irene Torres /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i love the shimmer pallete and matte pallet,has anyone tried them,best make up everrrrrrrr!!!!!
biggrin.gif
Which one the cool are the regular i have both the regular matte and the regular shimmer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As for coastal scents I have yet to see a tutorial with there palettes must look into that but i will be ordering some eye liner and a hot pot and a gel black liner from them as i seen a tutorial where some one showed hoe the trendy teal eye pencil look and i love it XD

I also want to get the 120 palette 1st edition for bh cosmetics because i absolutely want does mix colors that only that palette has :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tangerinex3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Supposedly the BHCosmestic palette has higher pigmentation than Coastal Scents
That is something that I really look for in an eyeshadow. Especially with the brighter colors. I want my greens, yellows, and whites to be extra bright lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by patricia716 

I also want to get the 120 palette 1st edition for bh cosmetics because i absolutely want does mix colors that only that palette has :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That is the one that I have been wanting as well. I wish they were giving out the 1st edition instead of the third. I fell in love with the 1st edition's colors and I have seen nothing else like them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Irene Torres 

yes this is amazing,specially for someone so loves make-up and has a little budget,like me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I totally get where you're coming from. It may sound cheap to the ears but to the pockets, it sounds like a ambulance right beside you! lol

I hear ya! i stay broke or i would have had every BH product the day that i found out about them!

Originally Posted by 2010sherrybaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I totally get where you're coming from. It may sound cheap to the ears but to the pockets, it sounds like a ambulance right beside you! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back