Contest - Giveaway: Win 120 Shadow Palette, 32 Lip Glosses, 10 Brush kit, and 2 others from BHCosmetics (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> bhcosmetics is amazing!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> id love to win this prize ive ben wanting something from them for over a year now! ive just never had the money to do it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yea i agree this would go perfect with my make up kit also :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i guess they just choose someone :/ im not really sure either lol but who ever wins will be dam lucky to get this set..ive always wanted make up from ther!

I bought my first palette, which I use professionally, and have been so surprised at the awesome pigment and variety! I have been debating on buying the brushes versus other brands and was wanting some good feedback about them! I have watched to youtube video on this forum before but wanted some more feedback!

this is a great giveaway....hopefully i get to win this....i always wanted the 120 eyeshadow palette from BHCosmetics
patches.gif

i reaaaaaaally really want this!!!!!!!!!!
smilehappyyes.gif

i've heard soooooo much great stuff about BHCosmetics.....i really want to win this and get to try these products out

sooooooooooo excited to win these products....
hopefully i get them because for sooo long i wanted to try them out =)

I have the brushes I got them and I love them there so soft and work very well I think there a perfect buy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MargauxsMkup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought my first palette, which I use professionally, and have been so surprised at the awesome pigment and variety! I have been debating on buying the brushes versus other brands and was wanting some good feedback about them! I have watched to youtube video on this forum before but wanted some more feedback!

They are a great price for high quality product from every thing i have read!

Originally Posted by patricia716 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the brushes I got them and I love them there so soft and work very well I think there a perfect buy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I'm not sure what to do here but are we suppose to post it here to be able to join the contest?

Originally Posted by cbaker136 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hear ya! i stay broke or i would have had every BH product the day that i found out about them!
I stay broke too but that is usually because I always buy things the instant I want them! Ha Ha Ha! But I found these and I was smitten. My friend had them, she was in beauty school and bought this supply to use at home and I loved when she used them but it has been years so they could have only gotten better! I am sure they have and now I want my own set! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ka Lee 

So I'm not sure what to do here but are we suppose to post it here to be able to join the contest?

No. You post everywhere except games. Just go through forums and post. More than five word responses and things that keep the forum going and help the community. Stories, info, opinions, FOTD things. Post anywhere but games and make it a legitimate answer. Think of writing a 3 sentence summary.  And not just quantity but quality, if I remember right.

It does look like good stuff. I went and checked out the website and the things they were offering and I didn't even find the 32 lipgloss! So now I am even more stoked about this contest! Not to mention it would help so much with what I do for a living (no i am not a cosmetoligist or make up artist) and just in general a make up lover. I can never find all the colors I want at the right time or enough money when I do find the right things so this is spectacular! <3

They are good so far I have both the 88 matte and 88 shimmer palette and i love them both most colors are highley pigmented ,Which means les use of colors and they will last longer for you ,I must admit there are some colors that are not as pigmented and takes a few times to get them to show but most all colors work well and for the price is seriously worth they buy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I m a freak of cosmetic want to use BH cosmetic as have heard alot from so many places... May i win this contest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamboogirls 

It does look like good stuff. I went and checked out the website and the things they were offering and I didn't even find the 32 lipgloss! So now I am even more stoked about this contest! Not to mention it would help so much with what I do for a living (no i am not a cosmetoligist or make up artist) and just in general a make up lover. I can never find all the colors I want at the right time or enough money when I do find the right things so this is spectacular! <3
Its like the best thing in the world to sum it up lol. I have a friend as well that has the 120 color pallet, the 2nd edition, and everytime I go out I make a stop by her house for makeup lol. A bit of an inconvenience, but it definitely worth it. It would do me some good to get my own lol so that I can stop bugging her. Either that or she'd just give it to me if I promise to never stop by her house again! LMBO haha

Quote: Originally Posted by cbaker136 

They are a great price for high quality product from every thing i have read!
I can't wait to get my hands on them. Not only have I heard that the quality of the brushes are great, but they are beautifully made. They also come in red.

Quote: Originally Posted by mizzkandyy7 

i've heard soooooo much great stuff about BHCosmetics.....i really want to win this and get to try these products out
I have too. Nothing but great things about them. I've also seen tons of video tutorials on them as well. You should check a few out on youtube.

Quote: Originally Posted by ainniee 

I m a freak of cosmetic want to use BH cosmetic as have heard alot from so many places... May i win this contest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Everyone everywhere is talking about it. I've even heard professional makeup artists mention it a couple of times. This is a great brand of products!

Just remember that your forum post counts are from ANYWHERE on the forums, not just here. The only exception would be the Fun Zone, where your posts do not count towards this giveaway.

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just remember that your forum post counts are from ANYWHERE on the forums, not just here. The only exception would be the Fun Zone, where your posts do not count towards this giveaway.
Thanks for the reminder Tony. Everyone else: There are some really great forums on here, I've learned so many new things in only 24 hours! One thing is a nail polish technique called marbling. It is fantastic!! Theres so much more to learn!

The brushes are great. They are sturdy and have a good weight while not being to abrasive on the skin. I have some. I love them!!! Hope you get a chance to try tham out!

I've not tried any BH products yet so I hope I win and I can start a new collection. I really love the colors on the 120 palette (2nd edition). I love playing around with bright colors, as I wear bright colors a lot. And I also love to match my make up to my clothes so I need all the colors I can get! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

may i win this contest as i have a makeup crazzz and dont have that much cosmetic ... GOD help me please i want BH cosmetic as i have heard alot about BH cosmetic from different sources and ofcourse from my frnds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back