Contest - Giveaway: Win 120 Shadow Palette, 32 Lip Glosses, 10 Brush kit, and 2 others from BHCosmetics (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your FOTD pics and product list for today in this thread FOTD May 2, 2011.  We have a new thread each day for that days FOTD.  Don't worry, I'm keeping track of every look submitted on the FOTD forum.  Remeber, you can post as many looks as you like each day, but only 1 will count for this contest each day.

Originally Posted by tangerinex3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HELP! Jean, I couldn't figure out how to post mine from today on here. 
icon_confused.gif

OH ok.. . .. Now I understand.

Thanks for the clarification Tony! Appreciate it. (Must of misread the terms.) 
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Post your FOTD pics and product list for today in this thread FOTD May 2, 2011.  We have a new thread each day for that days FOTD.  Don't worry, I'm keeping track of every look submitted on the FOTD forum.  Remeber, you can post as many looks as you like each day, but only 1 will count for this contest each day.
 Thanks Jean
flowers.gif
 I posted my first FOTD picture today. (Been kind of shy about it for a while now. . . Heh.) 

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jean I watched your video for applying makeup to the hooded eye and what can I say!? lol It was "eye opening"! When you made the comment that when you open your eyes, the creases on your eye lid disappear, I have this problem as well so applying makeup like I have seen some of the professionals do it doesn't always work for me.

this was confusing ! but i think i got the hang of it now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

is everyone exicited about this giveaway?

so exiced on entering this contest would love to win this and add all this goddies to my make up bag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

has anybody not tried bh cosmetics? if not why?

to everyone: what is your favorite item from bh cosmetics???

So excited for this! I have the BHCosmetics 2nd edition 120 color eyeshadow palette! It is so much fun to experiment with the palette! I'm hoping to get the entire collection someday, and this would definitely help me reach my goal. I love these products and I'll use every single one! I only have one eye shadow brush... so I guess I could really use the brush kit! Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by 2010sherrybaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After reading Sherrybaby's comment. I watched (Jean's vid) it and it was very informative. (Now I know which brushes I'd like  to try out.) Thanks. 
smile.gif

I LOVE BH Cosmetics all around.  I am so in love with the 120 Eyeshadow Pallet 2nd Edition, and I use it almost daily.  I would love to win this package, because it has so much variety.

I seriously cannot wait for this! I dream of this so bad!

merged back-to-back posts: Love these cosmetics! Hope I win! Crossing my fingers!

I was thinking of doing makeup tutorials on youtube, and if I had this, I would definitely get started on it! 

Does anyone know if there's a difference between Coastal Scents palettes and BH?

Originally Posted by kathia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

is everyone exicited about this giveaway?
Yes Kathia! So excited! This would be a wonderful gift for myself. I've seen quite a few giveaways here, but this is by far the best in my opinion!

Originally Posted by tangerinex3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if there's a difference between Coastal Scents palettes and BH?

This would be my first time hearing of Coastal Scents. I took the liberty of searching for the website on Google and I see some difference. The colors are all the same with them. With BH the colors are so vivid and there are so many shades of the colors that it is hard to choose which to use. I didn't see anything that shows makeup done using Coastal Scents so I am not sure of how the color goes on. However, with BH, a dab of color can go a LONG way.

Originally Posted by makeuplvr58 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I appreciate this so so much! I hope to get it and I wish everyone else luck as well! 

Good luck to you as well and to every one else wishing for the same thing. This would be the best baby shower gift ever to myself lol! I could definitely use a makeover hehe. 
heart.gif

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are a lot of Coastal Scents users here. I would do a search on the tutorials or FOTD so you can see the swatches.

OMG! This is something that I will definitely try out as well! I watched a few tutorials on youtube and I would definitely choose Coastal Scents next to BH.

Originally Posted by dani cuz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I REALLY NEED SOME NEW MAKEUP!!

I totally agree with you! Not that I don't have a lot already, but theres always room for more. Especially when its BH Cosmetics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back