Crave Box Knorr Thankgiving Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Someone got their box!!! They have a picture on their blog. I don't know the rules about posting blog links so I won't, but I found the link on Cravebox's facebook wall. I'm excited for it!
Just looked it up. Thanks for the preview.

Honestly, I'm glad I didn't opt in. There is only one thing in that box that isn't already in my pantry so it would have been a waste.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just looked it up. Thanks for the preview.

Honestly, I'm glad I didn't opt in. There is only one thing in that box that isn't already in my pantry so it would have been a waste.
This is true, I mean, I do have all those things, well, except what was missing out of their box, and I'm really excited to try that dark chocolate pomegranate...also my daughter just used our icing and mix in on Sunday, so keeps me from having to run out and buy more, we always keep it stocked just in case. All in all, I'm still happy I subbed, less I have to go out and buy later haha.

When it rains it pours.  Before they changed their sub, I couldn't get a box.  Now... not only did I get the Thnaksgiving Crave box, I've just been informed that I've been chosen for the Holiday Spruce up!  I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  Well... Hopefully when I receive each box I'll be smiling but I do know that when I receive my cc, I will be crying.  I haven't started Holiday shopping yet.  I've been spending $$ on thses dang subs!!!!
sadno.gif

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When it rains it pours.  Before they changed their sub, I couldn't get a box.  Now... not only did I get the Thnaksgiving Crave box, I've just been informed that I've been chosen for the Holiday Spruce up!  I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  Well... Hopefully when I receive each box I'll be smiling but I do know that when I receive my cc, I will be crying.  I haven't started Holiday shopping yet.  I've been spending $$ on thses dang subs!!!!
sadno.gif
hahaha yeah I felt that way after the Cooking light box, and then this one I got chosen. I signed up for notifications for the Holiday one but ended up not entering because I didn't want to get billed for two at once, especially since payday isn't until wednesday haha.

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

sadno.gif
yes, i had to skip both beauty army accounts this month because my subs have been getting out of hand. and I also just got the email that i am getting the holiday box. i opted in for all 3, including the coffee lovers- thinking that MAYBE i'll get 1, but 2 already.

I can't log into my bank account for some reason but I do think i'm getting this one because they sent me a tracking number already. 

I didn't check to see if I was charged.  I'm assuming I was as the e-mail said for both that I'll be charged tonight at 11 pm!! 
sadyes.gif

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All in all, I'm still happy I subbed, less I have to go out and buy later haha.
This is all that matters. I hope you enjoy your box. That frosting is fun. My kids and I have messed around with mixing those too.

I will use everything in the box, I think, and it is worth more than I paid. It's all good.

This is all that matters. I hope you enjoy your box. That frosting is fun. My kids and I have messed around with mixing those too.
definitely! My 13 year old follows her mommy's footsteps and loves baking/creating new things/recipes. We LOVE the chocolate mint mix. We've got a few packets in our cupboard now, but not the one that was shown in the blog pic, I've never even seen that one in the store, so I'm excited to try it!

on another note, yeah, I'm skipping beauty army this month, The look bag I'm keeping to get my replacement for last months fiasco (if I ever get charged) then I'm done with that. Then I'm down to two birchbox and two ipsy. I was ready to cancel bb after a few bad months and a horrible last month (my cousin NEVER got her box, and cs said "oh it shipped, we just can't track it, sorry" and left it at that) but then they go this month and get better....I may drop to one. Ipsy. Oh man. I need to drop one off, I just like getting extra of what I like to have as backup or give away. hahaha someone help me.

...Did they seriously send out canned green beans? What the heck...I would have been super sad if I spent money on this box...whatever happened to sending out the most exciting "cravable" products??

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

...Did they seriously send out canned green beans? What the heck...I would have been super sad if I spent money on this box...whatever happened to sending out the most exciting "cravable" products??
haha in their defense, i guess people can use them for holiday food. it's funny because I opened my fridge after i saw the picture of it and saw that exact can in there....hahaha.

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha in their defense, i guess people can use them for holiday food. it's funny because I opened my fridge after i saw the picture of it and saw that exact can in there....hahaha.

lol. I mean, yeah, of course they can be used (if you don't have a serious aversion to canned vegetables, as I do...I truly think that they are the reason that so many people think they hate veggies in general!)...but is that really the kind of thing ANYONE wants from a sub box? I guess food boxes, to me, should be full of interesting or new things that many people haven't tried, not a plain pantry basic that nearly everyone in the world has eaten about 5 bajillion times. It's like ordering a baking box and getting a package of all purpose flour! lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think a box like this has really fun potential! Spice blends, boxed mixes of some kind, maybe some interesting potatoes, some flavorful stuffing, a dessert?, some kind of a fun beverage or a coupon for one, some recipes, maybe a kitchen gadget...and maybe something to calm the tummy after a huge meal? Maybe some kind of game (or conversation starter suggestions) for the gathering?  What about a good turkey brine or rub or flavor injection?

I would have expected things like that out of a Thanksgiving box.  But, maybe that's just me. Either way, I didn't get this box so I shouldn't care, lol. Hope those who did like it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by shadowboxer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Knorr included that item because it is used to make a popular Thanksgiving casserole dish.

I still don't think it makes an interesting or exciting item to get in a box. The people who were planning on making that casserole probably have that item stockpiled anyway. Just an odd choice.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still don't think it makes an interesting or exciting item to get in a box. The people who were planning on making that casserole probably have that item stockpiled anyway. Just an odd choice.
Stop talking about me and my stockpile
4.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Stop talking about me and my stockpile
4.gif

LOL. I may have watched an episode of Extreme Couponing this morning, now I have stockpiling on the brain.

And now, thanks to the title of this thread, I'm craving Thanksgiving food like crazy. Drat. Knorr should have put that vegetable dip/flavoring mix they make in the box so I could talk one of you into making me some spinach dip :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol true. I definitely don't crave green beans. My expectations are probably lower than they should be since I'm getting the worse birchbox ever. 

I got an email from them that 

"Howdy Cravers!

We’re excited to hear what you think about your Knorr® Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox. If you haven’t received it yet, you will get your box very soon, right in time for turkey day. 
We also wanted to let you know that an error was made when packing some of the boxes, and your box was one of those boxes. Instead of receiving a sleeve of 4 Knorr® Concentrated Chicken Stock tubs, your box was incorrectly packed and you only received one loose tub. This was straightforwardly a packing error on our part. So, as always, we will make it right. You will be receiving a separate shipment from us in a couple of days that contains the 3 additional tubs of Knorr Condensed Chicken Stock that we should have sent you originally. This separate shipment will definitely arrive before Thanksgiving.
We are so sorry for the error! Please enjoy your Knorr® Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox, and have a wonderful holiday. Crave on!

Sincerely, 
Kitty Kolding
CEO, Cravebox"

Back