Crave Box Knorr Thankgiving Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy with the box.  Cravebox is one of my favorite subs!  Plus i'm taking the money out of the grocery funds for this box and last months box! lol

has anyone tried the chocolate pomegranate candies yet? I really like them.  Has anyone seen them in the stores?  What did you buy with your gift code? I got two calendar notepads with the family name at top :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm missing the International Delights creamers in my package. What do they look like? Anyone else missing them?  

Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm missing the International Delights creamers in my package. What do they look like? Anyone else missing them?  
From what I've read in the thread, they were just going to be bonus coupons, not actual creamers, and they left them out because they had not arrived yet due to Sandy and they wanted the boxes to arrive before Thanksgiving.

I usually have the mini Le Sueur peas in the silver can for Thanksgiving. I like how they stick to my mashed potatoes. The green beans, I'll eat today. I'll add toasted almonds and garlic to them. I received the rest of my Knorr also, but from my mailman. I wonder if someone got yelled at in the packing dept. "You were supposed to pack the entire package, not one individual tub!" LOL 

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

From what I've read in the thread, they were just going to be bonus coupons, not actual creamers, and they left them out because they had not arrived yet due to Sandy and they wanted the boxes to arrive before Thanksgiving.
I thought they would send us the coupons separately later, similar to what they did for those of us missing the stock. Instead they'll just be giving them out in another box. The coffee lover's box perhaps?

Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought they would send us the coupons separately later, similar to what they did for those of us missing the stock. Instead they'll just be giving them out in another box. The coffee lover's box perhaps?

Yeah...I thought that was odd, too! I didn't get this box, so I guess I shouldn't care, but I do think I'd be a little bummed if I had. I realize they say it was just a bonus, but it was listed on the card. I think they should have sent them to you guys separately.

I was looking forward to my box all day, shipping said it'd be here today, a tiny box came with the replacement chicken stock and that was what the tracking was for. Where is the rest of my box?!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah...I thought that was odd, too! I didn't get this box, so I guess I shouldn't care, but I do think I'd be a little bummed if I had. I realize they say it was just a bonus, but it was listed on the card. I think they should have sent them to you guys separately.
I agree - especially since it was one of the better items we were supposed to receive!

So sad & disappointed.  I was hoping for something much better.  I didn't received all the stock or the creamer coupon. WHat's with all that icing and no cake mix or recipe?  What am I supposed to do with that??  The best part of the box was the choclate cover pomegranate.  Perhaps that's what cost $13, cause everything else wasn't worth it.  I hope they step it up for the Holiday one next month!!
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So sad & disappointed.  I was hoping for something much better.  I didn't received all the stock or the creamer coupon. WHat's with all that icing and no cake mix or recipe?  What am I supposed to do with that??  The best part of the box was the choclate cover pomegranate.  Perhaps that's what cost $13, cause everything else wasn't worth it.  I hope they step it up for the Holiday one next month!!
satisfied.gif
Deenellie,

You took the words right out of my mouth!  I got this box (I should get it in the mail tomorrow) but I've been following the spoilers and I'm a little disappointed.  It's my first Cravebox, and if I hadn't already opted in for the Holiday Spruce Up, it would probably have been my last.  That Holiday one better be AWESOME to make up for this month's mediocre selections, several of which will be given to friends.  Seems I'm a little disappointed in ALL of my boxes this month.. shoot, and it's my birthday month too!  

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

satisfied.gif
I'm not sad or disappointed but my whole goal is to try something I havent tried before.  I had never had the chocolate covered pomegranate and I got to try that.  I love it!! For me alone I have found a new love so i'm happy.  As for the stock they are sending the rest in another box.  I got my other 3 today in the mail.  The icing is a new time with the separate flavor...so thats neat to try.  You can make cupcakes from scratch and try out the icing.  Did you get redeem the $35 code that was in the box for some cards or stationary?  i ended up getting two custom notepads for the home from that site.  Cravebox is one of my favorite subs.  If I get $10 out of the box i'm happy...some have been way over so i figure it evens out.  Just the stock, green beans and frosting would probably cost that much.  I figure i'd buy those anyway.  I already had 2 of the stock in my pantry. 

i guess i don't expect a lot for $10 to $15...but i just signed up for pop sugar and that one is $35 so we shall see how i feel about that one.  That one I feel a little more out of my allowance than craveboxes.

Originally Posted by SiriusDreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Deenellie,

You took the words right out of my mouth!  I got this box (I should get it in the mail tomorrow) but I've been following the spoilers and I'm a little disappointed.  It's my first Cravebox, and if I hadn't already opted in for the Holiday Spruce Up, it would probably have been my last.  That Holiday one better be AWESOME to make up for this month's mediocre selections, several of which will be given to friends.  Seems I'm a little disappointed in ALL of my boxes this month.. shoot, and it's my birthday month too!  
 Sorry Girl and Happy Birthday.  Chin up!  One of them will make you smile.  Keep us posted.  Glad your on my team!!

It makes me think even more when I hate the box, that I wasted money.  Could be used on something else!  shoot11

Originally Posted by gingerjenny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i guess i don't expect a lot for $10 to $15...but i just signed up for pop sugar and that one is $35 so we shall see how i feel about that one.  That one I feel a little more out of my allowance than craveboxes.
 I'm with you.  I won't receive my PS box until the end of Dec.  I just ordered one box, just in case;  then it won't smart so bad.  I truly hope it's the bomb like some I've seen.

Originally Posted by gingerjenny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not sad or disappointed but my whole goal is to try something I havent tried before.  I had never had the chocolate covered pomegranate and I got to try that.  I love it!! For me alone I have found a new love so i'm happy.  As for the stock they are sending the rest in another box.  I got my other 3 today in the mail.  The icing is a new time with the separate flavor...so thats neat to try.  You can make cupcakes from scratch and try out the icing.  Did you get redeem the $35 code that was in the box for some cards or stationary?  i ended up getting two custom notepads for the home from that site.  Cravebox is one of my favorite subs.  If I get $10 out of the box i'm happy...some have been way over so i figure it evens out.  Just the stock, green beans and frosting would probably cost that much.  I figure i'd buy those anyway.  I already had 2 of the stock in my pantry. 
 I feel you.  But I would've preferred a larger container of something else other than frosting.  If I make a cake, I usually don't frost it, but I'm obviously a minority on the cake and frosting thang!

Back