Crave Box Knorr Thankgiving Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You also have to realize this WAS a thanksgiving box lol.
Oh yeah I totally get that, but I don't understand why chicken stock has to have a million ingredients that are not good for you, and I don't eat gluten.  I wouldn't mind if the crave box had coupons for frozen green beans, but anyway, they all went to the food bank where someone hopefully enjoyed a traditional Thanksgiving meal.

I enjoyed the heck out of the chocolates, but ate them all in two days!

Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Regarding green beans-I haven't checked lately, but I don't know how easy it is to get fresh ones right now, and I know the prepacked ones in the plastic bags went bad quickly on me the couple of times I've bought them. The DelMonte Blue Lake ones they sent to us are definitely superior to other canned beans imo. Since my dish contribution won't be the casserole, I'm scarfing mine up but that's kind of you to donate them. And I can't believe we're talking beans in MuT
icon_lol.gif

The guy at Cravebox sent a reply to my apologetic email saying "that's ok, it's the crazy holidays, right?" Kinda cute and so true.
Well I certainly didn't expect them to send us fresh ones, but a coupon for frozen ones would have been cool.  None the less, I'm not overly thrilled with the box and but glad I checked it out.  Not sure if I'd apply for another or not. 

Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually prefer canned green beans over fresh ones in my green bean casserole.
biggrin.gif
 My holidays would not be complete without them and I am definitely making green bean casserole tomorrow...whether my family likes it or not!
We call it green bean slop with my family.  But nearly everyone eats it when we make it!

I have a good customer service story for Cravebox -- I got chosen for the Thanksgiving box, but never actually received it.  Tracking said it would show up last Tuesday, but it never did.  Finally, the day AFTER Thanksgiving (no box), I emailed Cravebox.  They apologized and said they were investigating what had happened -- they also said that it was frustrating to them to not have the box delivered on time (before Thanksgiving), which I thought was nice (share in my misery and all).  They refunded me the price of my box and also said that the box was delivered today.  I'm not at home, so I can't verify, but I appreciate the refund and the show of support.  Great customer service goes a long way!

This was my third Cravebox.  I also got the summer beauty ( B) and the Cooking Light (A-).  I would give this  box a solid C.  I am not that into convenience foods so I will not use the green beans, turkey gravy or frosting.  I will donate those.  I will use the biscuits, love the chocolate and am excited to use my card voucher.  Win some, loose some!  I did get the coffee box and really not sure how they can go wrong there!  I still think Cravebox is fun and will order when a box catches my eye.  I like that you can choose when to subscribe and I have received all the boxes I entered for. 

I got my Folded Words order yesterday and it's very nice-ten Christmas cards personalized with a photo for free. I'd advise everyone to take advantage of the offer.

Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my Folded Words order yesterday and it's very nice-ten Christmas cards personalized with a photo for free. I'd advise everyone to take advantage of the offer.
I got my order yesterday as well - 20 personalized cards and self-addressed envelopes (I think I paid $4 to cover the rest). It came out really nice which I was a little worried about since I ordered them as a gift for someone else.

It's Dec. 4th; just received my knorr chicken stock from the Ultimate Thanksgiving box.......

Anyone try that frosting mix? It's awful!  That "strawberry flavor packet" was so artificial tasting, I would've opted for just the tub of plain frosting or a coupon to pick a "flavor" of our preference.  I threw the entire thing out. 

Back