Crave Box Knorr Thankgiving Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received my three missing stock containers today...and I haven't even received my actual Cravebox yet!
wink.gif
Me too!  I have to admit, while I'm glad they acknowledged and fixed the mistake, it annoys me that the replacements arrived before the box!  I'm dying of anticipation over here!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe I've just gotten too fussy in my old age.
 Not at all!!  We work hard for our money and we want our money's worth along with perfection!  At least I do.

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol true. I definitely don't crave green beans. My expectations are probably lower than they should be since I'm getting the worse birchbox ever. 

I got an email from them that 

"Howdy Cravers!

We’re excited to hear what you think about your Knorr® Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox. If you haven’t received it yet, you will get your box very soon, right in time for turkey day. 
We also wanted to let you know that an error was made when packing some of the boxes, and your box was one of those boxes. Instead of receiving a sleeve of 4 Knorr® Concentrated Chicken Stock tubs, your box was incorrectly packed and you only received one loose tub. This was straightforwardly a packing error on our part. So, as always, we will make it right. You will be receiving a separate shipment from us in a couple of days that contains the 3 additional tubs of Knorr Condensed Chicken Stock that we should have sent you originally. This separate shipment will definitely arrive before Thanksgiving.
We are so sorry for the error! Please enjoy your Knorr® Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox, and have a wonderful holiday. Crave on!

Sincerely, 
Kitty KoldingCEO, Cravebox"
Thanks for sharing this message.  Received my box yesterday and was missing the creamer coupon and the rest of the stock.    I sent them a message about receiving only (1) sleeve of stock and I received a response today:

We actually sent an email on this issue, in addition to the Knorr Stock email, on Thursday as well. We apologize that you still had confusion on this - that is something we will look at in our communication stream. I will paste the copy from that Thursday email in here:

"One item listed on the Knorr® Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox card will not be in your box. A coupon for “International Delight Creamers†was held up due to some of the lingering impacts from Superstorm Sandy. We obviously wanted to get these packages to you all before Thanksgiving, so we had to make the decision to send the boxes on Monday with all the great items we had."

So, basically, this item was a late bonus addition we were trying to get into the box, but due to the weather, it was not possible. It did make it onto the card, but unfortunately we had to ship to make sure we got it to you in time for Thanksgiving.

Thanks,

Mark

Cravebox Support

Oh well!  I hope the Holiday box is stunning and complete.  This could be the end.  Not a bad thing as these subs are getting out of control.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

...Did they seriously send out canned green beans? What the heck...I would have been super sad if I spent money on this box...whatever happened to sending out the most exciting "cravable" products??
You should feel very, very lucky. This is an absolute travesty. My box arrived today with one end torn and missing the Pillsbury product. $14 for this nonsense? Missing a product and the coupons for another? This is the best brand of canned vegetables of that type, and I'm looking forward to the chocolate, but otherwise a complete rip-off. I wasn't crazy about the summer beauty box and this is the nail in the coffin for me. I've never been so mad about a sub service. If they don't send me a replacement for the missing product, I'm taking my info off their site.

I got a text yesterday from dh saying that I got a Cravebox full of green beans. LOL! He was like um... you paid for this??? Sigh... This was my first box and I think my last after I get the Holiday Spruce Up. I do love the chocolate though. Oh well... 

Originally Posted by vugrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a text yesterday from dh saying that I got a Cravebox full of green beans. LOL! He was like um... you paid for this??? Sigh... This was my first box and I think my last after I get the Holiday Spruce Up. I do love the chocolate though. Oh well... 
I'm probably the only one excited about the green beans since I love having green bean casserole for Thanksgiving! I'm just hoping that my box arrives before the Thursday since I bought everything to make it except the green beans I'm supposed to be getting in my Cravebox!

In the box was a $35 voucher and free shipping from a co. called Folded Words by Walgreens. They sell greeting cardcards and stationary.   At first I was ho hum about it and then I went to the website to check it out.  Still trying to feel like I didn't waste money.  Well....  you can buy all kinds of cards for all occassions,note cards, stationary, address labels, design and personalize them as well.

So I checked out the holiday cards, nothing stood out; so I went to the stationary section and looked at the Thank you notes; can never have enough of them.  So they had many templates for you to choose from and you design and personalize them with your initials, fonts, borders, colors. etc.  I opted out of personalizing the envelope with a return address as that's extra cost.

So I created and ordered beautiful note cards with my initials including envelopes and also address labels to go with the style.  It came in under $35 and with FREE with shipping.

Now that's what I'm talking about.  So take a look and let us know what you think.  This certainly made me feel alot better about the lackluster box.

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the box was a $35 voucher and free shipping from a co. called Folded Words by Walgreens. They sell greeting cardcards and stationary.   At first I was ho hum about it and then I went to the website to check it out.  Still trying to feel like I didn't waste money.  Well....  you can buy all kinds of cards for all occassions,note cards, stationary, address labels, design and personalize them as well.

So I checked out the holiday cards, nothing stood out; so I went to the stationary section and looked at the Thank you notes; can never have enough of them.  So they had many templates for you to choose from and you design and personalize them with your initials, fonts, borders, colors. etc.  I opted out of personalizing the envelope with a return address as that's extra cost.

So I created and ordered beautiful note cards with my initials including envelopes and also address labels to go with the style.  It came in under $35 and with FREE with shipping.

Now that's what I'm talking about.  So take a look and let us know what you think.  This certainly made me feel alot better about the lackluster box.
Thanks for reminding me about this. I need to go place my order before I forget. 

I know people weren't happy with this box but honestly, the chocolate pomegranates were worth every penny.

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK, this might make it worthwhile. I also just discovered that there's a coupon for a free package of the biscuits in an envelope mixed up in that messy packing so I guess they didn't ship them anyway. Therefore nothing was missing after all, even though the box was open. And the green beans were very tasty in my dinner tonight. Guess I better eat crow and take back my angry letter.  

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know people weren't happy with this box but honestly, the chocolate pomegranates were worth every penny.
I agree.  This was my first cravebox and probably my last. I have no interest in the stock, gravy mix or can green beans (yuck, yuck and meh fresh is better - they were all donated.  I'll keep the frosting around, maybe I'll have a reason to bake cupcakes for some work event.  I was happy about the biscuit coupon.  My family requested that I bring rolls for Thanksgiving so that was an easy decision/purchase.  But the Brookside chocolates...that made the whole box worth it.  I LOVE these chocolates.  Right now you can only get them at Costco and they are about $10/bag!

Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK, this might make it worthwhile. I also just discovered that there's a coupon for a free package of the biscuits in an envelope mixed up in that messy packing so I guess they didn't ship them anyway. Therefore nothing was missing after all, even though the box was open. And the green beans were very tasty in my dinner tonight. Guess I better eat crow and take back my angry letter.  
 Oh I hear you!  I almost threw that coupon out before I realized what is was.  It was a messy box.  The cards really make it worth it.  But the box is supposed to be about the food!!!

I was not in love with the box, it was OK. Definitely got more than I paid. The chocolate made me happy and the $35 voucher was neat. I got my daughter some notepads with her name on them.

I would not mind getting another box in the future. Convincing my husband will be a different story. He is really bent out of shape over the green beans.
huh.gif
  I told him to shush and eat some chocolate. hehehe

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree.  This was my first cravebox and probably my last. I have no interest in the stock, gravy mix or can green beans (yuck, yuck and meh fresh is better - they were all donated.  I'll keep the frosting around, maybe I'll have a reason to bake cupcakes for some work event.  I was happy about the biscuit coupon.  My family requested that I bring rolls for Thanksgiving so that was an easy decision/purchase.  But the Brookside chocolates...that made the whole box worth it.  I LOVE these chocolates.  Right now you can only get them at Costco and they are about $10/bag!
You also have to realize this WAS a thanksgiving box lol.

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Regarding green beans-I haven't checked lately, but I don't know how easy it is to get fresh ones right now, and I know the prepacked ones in the plastic bags went bad quickly on me the couple of times I've bought them. The DelMonte Blue Lake ones they sent to us are definitely superior to other canned beans imo. Since my dish contribution won't be the casserole, I'm scarfing mine up but that's kind of you to donate them. And I can't believe we're talking beans in MuT
icon_lol.gif

The guy at Cravebox sent a reply to my apologetic email saying "that's ok, it's the crazy holidays, right?" Kinda cute and so true.

Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Regarding green beans-I haven't checked lately, but I don't know how easy it is to get fresh ones right now, and I know the prepacked ones in the plastic bags went bad quickly on me the couple of times I've bought them. The DelMonte Blue Lake ones they sent to us are definitely superior to other canned beans imo. Since my dish contribution won't be the casserole, I'm scarfing mine up but that's kind of you to donate them. And I can't believe we're talking beans in MuT
icon_lol.gif

The guy at Cravebox sent a reply to my apologetic email saying "that's ok, it's the crazy holidays, right?" Kinda cute and so true.
I actually prefer canned green beans over fresh ones in my green bean casserole.
biggrin.gif
 My holidays would not be complete without them and I am definitely making green bean casserole tomorrow...whether my family likes it or not!

The $35 voucher alone was cool everything else was ok and as long as i got my money's worth i'm happy.  My kids love biscuits so i appreciate the coupon...everything is usable so not bad.

I have nothing against canned green beans at all. Ate them a lot of my life. It's just that I can buy those exact kind 2 for $1 at my local dollar store.

Back