Cravebox Coffee Lover's Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Per Cravebox they sent out the emails to those who got in.  Did anyone get in?  I did not get an email so I assume I did not get in.  To those of you who did post pics when you get your box!

I didn't get an email, but I used a guaranteed pick, so I don't know whether they're sending out reminder emails for those.  And it looks like the emails are still going out since Facebook has a whole lot of people with no email, and they send out email whether you were picked or not.  At least they did under the old system when they had separate monthly-ish and LE boxes.  I'm not sure whether they're still doing that with the new system.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get an email, but I used a guaranteed pick, so I don't know whether they're sending out reminder emails for those.  And it looks like the emails are still going out since Facebook has a whole lot of people with no email, and they send out email whether you were picked or not.  At least they did under the old system when they had separate monthly-ish and LE boxes.  I'm not sure whether they're still doing that with the new system.
Same here. I did see the Facebook posts earlier but didn't see that Cravebox addressed any of the comments. Hopefully it is just a new (albeit, slower) email system.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here. I did see the Facebook posts earlier but didn't see that Cravebox addressed any of the comments. Hopefully it is just a new (albeit, slower) email system.
It looks like it's just a slower system.  I received my notification about an hour ago.

I got my e-mail about 2 hours ago - I'm in! 

They are charging cards Tuesday evening but not shipping until the 28th because of Thanksgiving.  I hope there are some fun goodies in it! 

I'm in too! It's funny because I signed up for the thanksgiving, holiday, and coffee raffle thinking I'd only get 1 maybe 2 and now I got all 3!! 

Did you notice that the Thanksgiving box was supposed to have

a coupon for International Delights (or whatever they're called, or maybe even a different brand, but definitely the same concept) flavored creamers that didn't get to Cravebox in time to be included in the Thanksgiving boxes?  It sounded like they were last-minute bonus additions to the boxes that didn't quite meet the deadline.  I'm wondering whether Cravebox had originally intended to put them in the coffee boxes and received enough extra that they decided to put them in the Thanksgiving boxes as well, or if they now have them and have shifted the inclusion to the coffee box in order to get them out of there.  If they do send them in these boxes, I won't use mine because non-dairy creamers freak me out (it's milk and Da Vinci flavored syrups all the way for me!), but I have a coworker who uses this stuff, so I'll give it to him.

They emailed me to tell me I wasnt in and then 5 minutes later sent me an email about attending a twitter party. Go figure lol

No word 'til they said they had a problem charging me (got sent a new card. haven't updated on my cravebox account)... so YAY! I'm in too ;]

I just realized all this time that crave box never chose me because my payment info was never in. I added it and was chosen for this one! I'm really glad because I love coffee and can use some of it as gifts if I don't like it. I kind of like how there are special edition boxes...just a one time payment thing

what do you think will be in this box? there were already so many coffee items in the cooking light box.

i wouldnt mind another syrup with a pump!

I didn't get in. I plan to just read here and have box envy.
icon_lol.gif

Back