Cravebox Coffee Lover's Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am torn ... do I peek at the spoiler or wait until my box arrives Wednesday?  I want to know ... but I don't ...  I was fine waiting until now!!  Ahhhhh!!

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am torn ... do I peek at the spoiler or wait until my box arrives Wednesday?  I want to know ... but I don't ...  I was fine waiting until now!!  Ahhhhh!!
Mine is not coming until Saturday - I don't think I can wait!!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The box includes:

Tully's French Roast Coffee (full size)

Torani Syrup-Sugar Free french vanilla full size

Barbara's Bakery High Fiber Cranberry Cereal (sample) ?????

Biscotti Brothers-2 biscotti- Almond, and Cranberry Blueberry Almond Flavor

1 coupon for a dollar off Torani
There you go! So happy to be able to share spoilers since I live to read yours!!!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sweet! Thanks so much for sharing! I was hoping one of the syrups would be included so I'm really excited :
Hmmm - No International Delight Coupon????

Originally Posted by KelBel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I thought Cravebox said they would be including it?

Hmmm don't know how I feel about this. Still excited to get it, but that one thing listed, the thing that is ground and not whole beans, I've had it in a kcup version and it's entirely too strong. I like the other roasts better but...oh well!

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by KelBel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I thought Cravebox said they would be including it?

If I'm not mistaken, they said it would be in a future box, not this specific one...and everyone just assumed since it would make the most sense in this one.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The box includes:

Tully's French Roast Coffee (full size)

Torani Syrup-Sugar Free french vanilla full size

Barbara's Bakery High Fiber Cranberry Cereal (sample) ?????

Biscotti Brothers-2 biscotti- Almond, and Cranberry Blueberry Almond Flavor

1 coupon for a dollar off Torani
There you go! So happy to be able to share spoilers since I live to read yours!!!
Thanks for sharing -  I have to admit,

I'm kind of bummed.  It's like the Cooking Light Box V2.0.  The same brand and roast of coffee?  Another sugar free syrup of the same brand?  They've subbed in biscotti instead of those desserts and voila, new box? 

I was hoping for a new coffee to try, or creamer.  A coffee mug or travel mug would have been cool to go with the theme.  This feels like a leftovers box to me ...  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm kind of bummed.  It's like the Cooking Light Box V2.0.  The same brand and roast of coffee?  Another sugar free syrup of the same brand?  They've subbed in biscotti instead of those desserts and voila, new box? 

I was hoping for a new coffee to try, or creamer.  A coffee mug or travel mug would have been cool to go with the theme.  This feels like a leftovers box to me ...  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well I commented on their Facebook page about them sending duplicate items so soon.  They basically said that when items get good ratings, they will send them out again, and that we opted in to this box instead of it being a sub, so that was just a risk we took.  Basically, we bought it, we should be happy with it.  

It's not that I don't like the items ... but we JUST received them.  I thought CraveBox was about trying new things.  

I wish they would not give the sugar free syrup - I hate sugar free stuff.  Same coffee too - I guess I have two bags to put into a Yankee swap.

Originally Posted by KelBel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish they would not give the sugar free syrup - I hate sugar free stuff.  Same coffee too - I guess I have two bags to put into a Yankee swap.
Yeah, it made sense for the cooking "light" but I wish they would have given a regular one for this box.  

Quote: Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I commented on their Facebook page about them sending duplicate items so soon.  They basically said that when items get good ratings, they will send them out again, and that we opted in to this box instead of it being a sub, so that was just a risk we took.  Basically, we bought it, we should be happy with it.  

It's not that I don't like the items ... but we JUST received them.  I thought CraveBox was about trying new things.  

THey gave up that whole "trying new things" idea months ago...they used to send out fun stuff, now it's canned green beans and the same brands in every box (the beauty boxes contained two scrubs by the same brand back to back and duplicate eye cream, etc.)  I think the reason this is extra frustrating for me is that I lusted over Cravebox so hard until I finally got a spot,and then it immediately went to crap. :'(

I'm pretty happy with this box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The size of the duplicate item though is half the size as last month.  How do you do those spoiler boxes???  Maybe I'm happy cause i'm sitting here drinking coffee and eating yummy items!

This was my first cravebox, and I'm disappointed with it. I don't eat anything with artificial sugar, so the syrup is useless. I really wish they'd have that (do you consume artificial sweeteners) as a survey question. I grind my coffee fresh from whole beans, but I did try to use the pre-ground coffee from the box. It wasn't great. The only thing I enjoyed in the box was the almond biscotti,., but I can buy a whole box of those for 4 dollars at my local grocery store.

This is my second and my last cravebox. It's really another cooking light box and I hate sugar-free stuff. I can get all this stuff in my local grocery store and for much cheaper. 

Well, I'm underwhelmed for sure. This was my first cravebox and probably my last. Maybe I'm spoiled from the other subs, but I expected more value, I could have purchased all of the products included for much less. On a positive note the sugar free syrup does not taste like they generally do. I added a bit to my tea and liked the flavor it imparted.

Back