Cravebox Coffee Lover's Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you lived nearby, I'd give you the box, Nikki. I don't know why I expected small batch coffee (like from Misto Box) or a mug, fun flavours, coffee shop type items... Chocolate covered coffee beans, flavoured shakers, even a coupon for Reddi Wip, so many ideas. None of my thoughts were sugar free syrups or pre ground coffee. I guess im glad it wasnt Folgers. It feels like crave box is about Grocery store samples , not new discoveries, and I hope I'm not swayed by another theme that should be interesting but is lame.

I was expecting coffee in my box, maybe syrup, but I definitely had other (higher) hopes and expectations. I was disappointed with this one as well as the Holiday Spruce Up. I think this was my last Cravebox. I was definitely going to pick up the Dog Lovers II because the first one was AWESOME, but with their current trend I think I will pass. I also got the Summer Beauty one, which was alright and better than these last two. I'm emailing them about my disappointment and what I had hoped and expected and that I hope they improve in the future. If their boxes are going to stay this way, I won't be getting another because it just seems to be a waste.

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you lived nearby, I'd give you the box, Nikki. I don't know why I expected small batch coffee (like from Misto Box) or a mug, fun flavours, coffee shop type items... Chocolate covered coffee beans, flavoured shakers, even a coupon for Reddi Wip, so many ideas. None of my thoughts were sugar free syrups or pre ground coffee. I guess im glad it wasnt Folgers. It feels like crave box is about Grocery store samples , not new discoveries, and I hope I'm not swayed by another theme that should be interesting but is lame.
What if i paid shipping????? lol

I am disappointed in this box, as well as the Holiday Spruce Up box.  I expected the holiday one to have... well, more holiday items in it.  The coffee box I really wanted different items. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I got the SAME coffee as I got in a previous box, and while I got a different Torini syrup, I'm still working on my syrup I received earlier.  Other than that, the biscotti and cereal were just disappointing.  I guess because I got a few amazing boxes, I really had high expectations for these two last boxes.  Unfortunately, I think I'll be on a hiatus with Cravebox for a while due to these two last boxes. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I fully agree with this.  I was expecting new fun items that were coffee related.  I wasn't this disappointed when I got the syrup and coffee in a previous box because they were unexpected.  Getting them again was definitely not exciting. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I am also underwhelmed by this. I was expecting something amazing since I was underwhelmed by the holiday spruce box and was too nice to complain since they were refunding everyone else. I usually make instant coffee...so I was expecting more coffee creamers and stuff...maybe a travel mug that u guys have mentioned. I wanted something coffee related and not 2 random things of biscotti to eat. =/

This box was not at all what I had hoped it would be. After the spruce up disappointment I might not sign up for anymore.

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am also underwhelmed by this. I was expecting something amazing since I was underwhelmed by the holiday spruce box and was too nice to complain since they were refunding everyone else. I usually make instant coffee...so I was expecting more coffee creamers and stuff...maybe a travel mug that u guys have mentioned. I wanted something coffee related and not 2 random things of biscotti to eat. =/
I didn't complain either. This one really isn't worth the money I paid.

I love the coffee, but why is it a sugar free syrup again when we received another in the cooking light box? It made sense there. Not here. I am kind of disappointed, but at least it was worth the money.

I agree this box, and the holiday spruce up ones were terrible. After the Thanksgiving box, I thought I'd give them a try for these, because I already paid for them., but they are terrible. nothing it new, and the items are certainly not worth the price paid. I may wait for the dog box, because my furbabies really enjoyed that, but other than that, I am done with them. They don't even take their customers opinions into account, I commented, as well as several other ladies, on their facebook page, and they simply ignored us. 

Back