Cravebox Coffee Lover's Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too. i was a barista for years and coffee actually made me choose the degrees i got (and my PhD program).  So i'm really upset I didn't get it.

I got a shipping notification without any status confirmation of whether I was 'in' or not email. Weird. Guess it's the coffee box. The cooking light box was great!

Did any of you enter for the Holiday Spruce-Up box?  Because it doesn't look like anyone on Facebook has received shipping notices on this one.

Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a shipping notification without any status confirmation of whether I was 'in' or not email. Weird. Guess it's the coffee box. The cooking light box was great!
Cravebox said it wouldn't ship out til next week... you can go to your account and see which one you were charged for.  Maybe its the holiday box?

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did any of you enter for the Holiday Spruce-Up box?  Because it doesn't look like anyone on Facebook has received shipping notices on this one.
i have my shipping notice for my holiday spruce up

I have charges for both the Coffee Lovers and the Holiday spruce up. I received a shipping notice on Friday, but I don't know which box it was for. It doesn't say anywhere on the e-mail which box it is.

Originally Posted by Snow24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have charges for both the Coffee Lovers and the Holiday spruce up. I received a shipping notice on Friday, but I don't know which box it was for. It doesn't say anywhere on the e-mail which box it is.
if you go to your account, and click the tab payment info it will show you tracking numbers if they are ready, so that might help.

I just got my shipping notice!  It is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday and weighs 4.0 pounds!  I hope it is fabulous, and we likely know one thing that will be in it that didn't make it into the Thanksgiving box. 

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my shipping notice!  It is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday and weighs 4.0 pounds!  I hope it is fabulous, and we likely know one thing that will be in it that didn't make it into the Thanksgiving box. 
LOL - I bet the ID coupon will be in there!  I just got my notice too - not updated to delivery date yet, but 4 pounds!  Woohoo!

I received my notice as well, yay! Can't wait to start seeing what's in the box!

The box includes:

Tully's French Roast Coffee (full size)
Torani Syrup-Sugar Free french vanilla full size
Barbara's Bakery High Fiber Cranberry Cereal (sample) ?????
Biscotti Brothers-2 biscotti- Almond, and Cranberry Blueberry Almond Flavor
1 coupon for a dollar off Torani
There you go! So happy to be able to share spoilers since I live to read yours!!!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The box includes:

Tully's French Roast Coffee (full size)

Torani Syrup-Sugar Free french vanilla full size

Barbara's Bakery High Fiber Cranberry Cereal (sample) ?????

Biscotti Brothers-2 biscotti- Almond, and Cranberry Blueberry Almond Flavor

1 coupon for a dollar off Torani
There you go! So happy to be able to share spoilers since I live to read yours!!!
Sweet! Thanks so much for sharing! I was hoping one of the syrups would be included so I'm really excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My big question (can't do spoiler on my phone, but I've assumed this would be in the box since it was announced): ground or whole bean?

Back