Cravebox- July 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh cravebox, I am still longing for the day I finally get a sub.... But at least I get to oogle what you ladies get every month.
I'll keep you posted if I hear of any spots opening up! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh cravebox, I am still longing for the day I finally get a sub.... But at least I get to oogle what you ladies get every month.
How long have you been on the list? I have been on for a month and a half, and I added my husband to the list probably a month ago. I want it so bad! Worst thing for me ever, I told my mom about it and she doesn't sign up for it but throws her name in for the Summer BBQ one and she gets it. Grrr, good for her but sad for me lol.

Mine is out for delivery! Sadly, I had to cancel. I need to cut down on everything because I just bought a car, so subs are gone. 

Just got my shipping notice and that finally tells me what I got.

"Your Cravebox BIC Summer BBQ box is now getting packed and shipped! Enjoy!"

Mine should be here Friday!

Tracking says it'll arrive tomorrow!  Yay.  

Service type
FedEx Home Delivery
Weight
2.4 lbs/1.1 kg

Ship date 
helpIcon.gif

Jul 10, 2012
Estimated delivery 
helpIcon.gif

Jul 12, 2012

Originally Posted by PlayinWitMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How long have you been on the list? I have been on for a month and a half, and I added my husband to the list probably a month ago. I want it so bad! Worst thing for me ever, I told my mom about it and she doesn't sign up for it but throws her name in for the Summer BBQ one and she gets it. Grrr, good for her but sad for me lol.
About a month and a half now.... I really don't like the lottery system they have...

I am still on the waiting list too but I managed to get a LE box this time, which should be here today. *checks out the window one more time*

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am still on the waiting list too but I managed to get a LE box this time, which should be here today. *checks out the window one more time*
I am hoping to get the beauty le box and the back to school le box.

I got my box today....I came home early because I'm sick and it was here and I've got to say I'm not very happy with it. I already canceled a few days ago, but I would be canceling after this if I hadn't already. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box today....I came home early because I'm sick and it was here and I've got to say I'm not very happy with it. I already canceled a few days ago, but I would be canceling after this if I hadn't already. 
Pics? I would love to see. We BBQ, Grill, and Smoke all the time so I am really interested in seeing was included.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd like to see a pic, too, if you get a chance! Mine's out for delivery today!

I saw a spoiler on youtube.  I don't think its their best box ever but pretty good.  I need the item they are sending a coupon for anyway and that item retails for $5.99.  I know they don't charge shipping but that has to cost the company something.  I think its worth the $10 to get a chance to try new products I've never seen.

I'm new to these subscription services.  Any others out there similar to cravebox? its my favorite i've seen so far.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pictures of this month's cravebox:

I am excited for this box! It really is perfect for a summer BBQ. And how cool is the cat toys crinkle paper!? So 'Merican.

Excited, excited, excited.

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pictures of this month's cravebox:

I am excited for this box! It really is perfect for a summer BBQ. And how cool is the cat toys crinkle paper!? So 'Merican.

Excited, excited, excited.

I think this box looks decent! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am supposed to get mine tomorrow. I think I like everything in it, though I do wish there was a new sauce, marinade, or seasoning mix of some kind.... I just got a new grill so I'm excited for an excuse to BBQ. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't received mine yet but I looked at the spoiler photo and this is my least favorite of all the craveboxes. I doubt I will use the largest item or the plastic item. I liked the boxes a lot more before Kitty Kolding joined CraveBox.

Got mine today as well! Love it! PS sorry it's sideways lol.

Back