Cravebox - May

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maaan, today's high here was 62, which is the projected high for tomorrow as well.  It's not supposed to get above 70 until next week.  I'm thinking I won't have an issue with melted chocolate.  I *am* having an issue with antsiness, though.  My package is in Colorado, and I don't see a projected delivery date!  I get stuff from FedEx SmartPost on a regular basis (oh, Teefury, how I love you), and I could have sworn that those shipments have projected delivery date.

I was on the waiting list for like six months and finally snapped on their facebook page!
icon_evil.gif
I told them I was tired of them dangling the CraveBox in front of me week after week, month after month and told them "I lost my craving. I just signed up with Sample Society instead!" neener neener neener.
laughno.gif
BUT I lied because I still had the craving and signed up under a new email address and won a place right away!

I signed up in late-March/early-April to be notified of their new lottery system. I got in email in mid-May saying I won a spot. Not sure when or how often they release spots, but I'm thinking since there has been positive feedback for the May box that they should open more spots!

absolutely loved the box this month only exception chocolates were melted called customer service they said they would fix the problem. yay for good customer service! The scrub made my skin so soft!

Tried the scrub today. It made my skin ridiculously soft and smooth. The Skintersection cream worked great on my elbows - I have chronic dry patches there. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box yesterday. Fiance and I gobbled up the chocolates! They were so GOOD!
You just reminded me I still had a few of the Chocolates left. They were yummy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can someone explain Crave box to me?  I made an account and have received 2 emails to the limited edition box drawing.  Is the box drawing for a subscription spot or just a special box you can win?  Thanks in advance

I think it's to "win" a spot to purchase the limited edition box, which I think right now is the cleaning box. It is a lottery. You win the spot and then have to pay.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can someone explain Crave box to me?  I made an account and have received 2 emails to the limited edition box drawing.  Is the box drawing for a subscription spot or just a special box you can win?  Thanks in advance

Ok thanks!  Yeah I think I will pass on the cleaning box!  But the one after that is beauty so I will definately do that one! 
biggrin.gif
  Thank you!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it's to "win" a spot to purchase the limited edition box, which I think right now is the cleaning box. It is a lottery. You win the spot and then have to pay.
Oh ok.  Yeah I think I will pass on the cleaning box!  but the one after that is beauty so I will definately do that one! 
biggrin.gif
  Thank yo

Their system is ridiculous and a really good way to lose all interest in the programs...

I know, Crrave Box's system is strange. I already snapped at them. The cleaning boxes are on their way. I hope they're heavy and I hope I get some laundry related products like Downy Unstopables.

I think I'm going to give up on Cravebox.  I have tried several times to create an account over the last 2 months with different browsers.  After I fill out the form it takes me to the login page and says my login info is invalid.  

Maybe it's just a sign I already have too many subscriptions?

Originally Posted by seap3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I'm going to give up on Cravebox.  I have tried several times to create an account over the last 2 months with different browsers.  After I fill out the form it takes me to the login page and says my login info is invalid.  

Me too!!

I have logged in, signed up, changed password....all many times.

Probably a sign
helpp.gif
I have to many also!!!

So, I got my Summer Spruce-up Cravebox today (the cleaning box). Nothing terribly exciting, but I am moving soon so it will definitely be put to use. I like cleaning products.

I got:

a pair of Mr. Clean Bliss Gloves (they have a comfy cotton flock lining)

Bar Keeper's Friend Cleanser and Polish 

Sprayaway Glass Cleaner (ammonia free, and in an aerosol can)

Dawn Duo Sponge Cloth (never tried, but it looks promising...like a cross between a sponge and a cloth)

and a coupon for free Glad trash bags.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, I got my Summer Spruce-up Cravebox today (the cleaning box). Nothing terribly exciting, but I am moving soon so it will definitely be put to use. I like cleaning products.

I got:

a pair of Mr. Clean Bliss Gloves (they have a comfy cotton flock lining)

Bar Keeper's Friend Cleanser and Polish 

Sprayaway Glass Cleaner (ammonia free, and in an aerosol can)

Dawn Duo Sponge Cloth (never tried, but it looks promising...like a cross between a sponge and a cloth)

and a coupon for free Glad trash bags.
The Dawn Sponge cloth came in handy for cleaning my blinds. I like that foam glass cleaner too. No streaks.

The July "BBQ themed" box is on its way. Wish I had it for tomorrow.

Originally Posted by seap3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was happening to me too. If you leave even one of the spots blank it gives you the error. I received an email from them stating that they had a bug that was finally squashed. Who knows if it actually was. So try it again and make sure you fill in all of the spots even if it is with donthaveone or notapplicable. I had to make sure mine was one word too for some of those. HTH

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was happening to me too. If you leave even one of the spots blank it gives you the error. I received an email from them stating that they had a bug that was finally squashed. Who knows if it actually was. So try it again and make sure you fill in all of the spots even if it is with donthaveone or notapplicable. I had to make sure mine was one word too for some of those. HTH
I think it was fixed. I had my old debit card on file with them, they sent me an email about it, and I have updated my info. There is now a charge from them on my new card. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back