Cravebox - Summer Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you go to sign up for the drawing, it shows this picture. Is this just an example of a cravebox, or is this the summer beauty one? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That picture has been on the Cravebox for a while - I think it's like their standard picture to illustrate variety. I think it went out last year or early this year! Beauty box will/should be different.

Ah okay thanks you two! I feel better about entering the drawing, hope i get in! It would be my first cravebox. That picture just didnt say Summer Beauty to me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by fadingfortune /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah okay thanks you two! I feel better about entering the drawing, hope i get in! It would be my first cravebox. That picture just didnt say Summer Beauty to me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think you will get in. It is always exciting to see a Cravebox by your door. The long wait for a Cravebox.

I have been signed up for Cravebox since the very first box. I have won the BBQ and the dog box but what I have been waiting for the MOST if the beauty box. I will be so upset if I don't get it considering I have waited so long. I would much rather have the beauty over BBQ. It would be my luck that I don't get in on this one LOL

I know it's probably too early but has any one heard yet? It's now 1pm on the east coast. If memory serves when I was notified for the Cravebox dog lovers it was around 4-6 pm PST I just want to know! Patience is a virtue I need to learn!

crossing fingers here.....I have been waiting a while on a sub as well.....I hope to get a spot soon.....I did just get an email from them about the chew bones.....

Shelly

I am guaranteed to get one because I had an instant win credit (I don't remember what from) and I used it, so excited! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's awesome! Hopefully we start getting confirmation emails soon - I hope we all get one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am guaranteed to get one because I had an instant win credit (I don't remember what from) and I used it, so excited! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I had an issue with their website not working. I e-mailed Cravebox. They were able to pull up my account, see that the glitch was on their end, and fix it.Because of that, I got an instant win credit. I am so excited. Now just waiting for my card to be charged and wondering when they will ship the winners' boxes. And I got a subscription slot. It feels like I was on the wait list forever.

I just received this:

WOO HOO!!We are delighted to inform you that your entry was chosen in the Summer Beauty Limited Edition Cravebox drawing. Since we already have your payment information, you don't need to do anything to receive your box of self indulgent awesomeness.We will be charging your card $11 now, and we will start shipping as soon as Tuesday, August 21. Boxes start getting assembled tomorrow after your order is processed, and shipping takes place over several days.

It's my first cravebox & I'm really excited!!

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received this:

WOO HOO!!We are delighted to inform you that your entry was chosen in the Summer Beauty Limited Edition Cravebox drawing. Since we already have your payment information, you don't need to do anything to receive your box of self indulgent awesomeness.We will be charging your card $11 now, and we will start shipping as soon as Tuesday, August 21. Boxes start getting assembled tomorrow after your order is processed, and shipping takes place over several days.

WooHoo me too!

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received this:

Same here! Going try it out. hehe

I just got the same!! I have never been picked for a Cravebox before. I am super stoked!

I don't know but they post a hint every day on twitter.  I am not sure if they post them on their website for those that do not have twitter.

Originally Posted by zombielovrr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got in as well! I wonder what will be inside????

Back