Cravebox - Summer Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get an email, but can't complain since Abbie and I are loving the limited edition dog box.  Excited for all your ladies who got in.  Can't wait to see what you get in your boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ya'll think there's gonna be any makeup in there? Or do you think it will be like the target summer bag...shampoo and sunscreen.
Of course, I don't know for certain, but I would assume mostly things like cleansers, moisturizers, sunscreens, scrubs, skin care...  Simply because those are the kind of items that have been in Craveboxes in the past, when they've included beauty items.

Personally, at this point, I'd rather receive an awesome skincare product than another lipgloss or nail polish! I'm on gloss and polish overload! But I certainly wouldn't say no to a good eye makeup product or bb cream! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No email for me yet
icon_sad.gif
 Congrats to everyone who got a spot. Hoping they will send more out?

Nice to see you JAVA!!!
Thanks!!! I've been off of the threads for the summer haha, I just saw your PM oops :p. And you were right, I ended up loving it here in the end :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope your summer went well!

As for the CB...I'm actually kind of sad now that I got picked...I really want the Coffee box and I  bet this means I won't be getting it...

I didnt get an email yet but I'm excited to see what's in the box once people start to receive them!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!!! I've been off of the threads for the summer haha, I just saw your PM oops :p. And you were right, I ended up loving it here in the end :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope your summer went well!

As for the CB...I'm actually kind of sad now that I got picked...I really want the Coffee box and I  bet this means I won't be getting it...
oh no! if i get beauty, you dont think we can get picked for coffee... i think i messed up too then :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No email for me yet
icon_sad.gif
 Congrats to everyone who got a spot. Hoping they will send more out?

Nice to see you JAVA!!!

I don't think so - I got the last two limited edition ones (before this one, which I used an instant win credit on), I think they do a true lottery so you getting this one shouldn't mess up your chances at the coffee one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, so far from the hints we've gotten ...

the oatmeal thing sounded like a scrub or an exfoliating bar, the mango hint is most likely a body lotion and hint #3 could be a facial cleanser or a moisturizer? For some reason I don't think we'll see any makeup, unless it's a bronzer or a tinted lip balm with SPF. 

Not true!! I just got the dog box on Saturday and a day later got chosen for the summer beauty box. Have hope! 

I also love how it's Summer Beauty and summer is pretty much over, haha. 

I got in! I'm really excited. I just got my dog box a couple days ago and absolutely loved it. I hope the summer beauty one is just as good!

I got the BBQ box, the dog box and now the beauty box so I don't think having one will interfere with your ability to get the coffee one.

I've been accepted! YAY!  Truffles is still waiting on the dog box, good thing she doesn't know what to expect or else she'd be anxious like me ;]

On another note, how long is the waitlist for the actual cravebox generally (not these awesome limited edition boxes)?

No love from cravebox. Looking forward to see what you ladies get! I have a feeling they are going to make the back to school box our regular box. They said the back to school boxes will be shipped at the end of the month & they said regular craveboxes will be shipped at the end of the month.

Back