Cravebox - Summer Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cravebox Twitter Hints!

Hint1: This oatmeal peppermint mixture isn’t for eating, but it will leave ur skin soft & hydrated (RT to WIN)

Hint2: Did you know mango helps in restoring skin elasticity? (RT to WIN)

Hint3: Radiant, healthier skin with no harsh chemicals (RT to WIN)

So I was signed up for about 6 subs this spring and canceled all of them because i'm in Italy for 3 months (I return in 2 weeks). So I resubbed to my subs I like the most, and I decided to try Cravebox, never had them before though. I literally signed up SIX hours ago and got the e-mail for the summer box!!! Man I am shocked! Excited though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll have my first Cravebox waiting for me when I get back to the states haha

Also I should mention, I didn't even know there was a drawing! haha I'm kind of confused on how cravebox works :-x it's really different than the other ones I get. Is it always a lottery?

And i'm sorry Vanessa! hopefully you'l get picked for an even better box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (if i don't get the coffee one i'll be a sad panda, coffee is my life)

The beauty box is a lottery, you had to enter to "win" one.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also I should mention, I didn't even know there was a drawing! haha I'm kind of confused on how cravebox works :-x it's really different than the other ones I get. Is it always a lottery?

Ohh okay, so is it just the themed ones that are drawings? The site made it seem like the regular subs also have limited spots

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

no email for me =/  Boo.
Me either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe they'll send emails out in waves? At any rate, it will be cool to see what's inside the box via our friends here who did receive the email - post pics when they start coming in!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And i'm sorry Vanessa! hopefully you'l get picked for an even better box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (if i don't get the coffee one i'll be a sad panda, coffee is my life)
The "monthly" (but I guess they just changed it to every 6 weeks instead) one isn't a lottery except when they have a waiting list, to get in. But once you're in, you get each of the regular boxes.

The Limited Edition "extra" boxes are all a lottery.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe they'll send emails out in waves? At any rate, it will be cool to see what's inside the box via our friends here who did receive the email - post pics when they start coming in!
I was thinking that too , but honestly I looked at the limited edition page and the other one's that are coming up I'm more excited for them so if I don't get in, it''ll make me feel more confident to get in next time since I just won the drawing for the dog box lol. 

It seems like they're really expanding with all these limited edition boxes! Hopefully it means real monthly sub drawings will open up soon!!!

I was selected! I'm pretty excited because this will be my first cravebox.

I hope you all get emails as well!

Originally Posted by fireflyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was selected! I'm pretty excited because this will be my first cravebox.

I hope you all get emails as well!
Yay so did I! This will be my first Cravebox too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

IMO from the hints posted on twitter they all point to skin care related things.  They will probably tweet a few more items and maybe those will be makeup.  Or maybe I am bad at figuring out hints!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ya'll think there's gonna be any makeup in there? Or do you think it will be like the target summer bag...shampoo and sunscreen.

No email for me yet
icon_sad.gif
 Congrats to everyone who got a spot. Hoping they will send more out?

Nice to see you JAVA!!!

Back