Cravebox - Summer Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that I got in on the Summer Beauty box but the email I really want to see is that I have got a regular sub box.....to me cravebox seems to be what sampling things is all about.....I have not saw one vid of any box they have ever put out that I would have not been happy with......Birch Box I have just subscribed again but was before and it was a hit or miss and some months really had to question the 10.00 value......Things are so expensive and I sure do not mind spending the money if it is something I like and I love trying things even a small size and knowing if I really like something before I buy.....

The Coffee box is one I am really looking forward to.....I would give back all my boxes to get in on that one !!!!

Shel

LOL thanks Cravebox.

We're sorry.

We wish we had better news for you but your entry was not chosen in the Summer Beauty Cravebox drawing. But there are lots more boxes coming up so you'll have another chance to win a Limited Edition box very soon.

Let us know if you have any questions by contacting us on facebook or by emailing us at [email protected].

Thank you so much for being part of Cravebox.  Crave On.

From,
Your Friends at Cravebox

@glamourdolleyes

Nothing like getting trolled with an overly nice rejection. I have to say though, I am sort of surprised. It normally seems like they have plenty of spots for all who sign up. They must be getting more popular.

@angiepang1e

I have been on the waitlist for about 3 months so I am not sure. I have gotten most of the limited edition boxes though.

By the way, if you retweet all of their hints you have a chance to win something -- not sure what it is exactly, maybe a free Cravebox sub?

Quote: "Tweet all 5 Limited Ed #Cravebox Summer Beauty Hints for a chance to WIN! We tweet 1 daily. Winners 8/22."

Here are the hint tweets so far, there will be a total of 5. I will update this post tomorrow when they release the last one so make sure to check back to get them all. I hope one of us here wins :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hint #1: 

Hint #2: 

Hint #3: 

Hint #4: 

Hint #5:

I think we might be gettmg the huge tub of Shea Sugar Body Scrub from Tree Hut. It's in the Tropical Mango scent. Cravebox posted something abiut Mango on Facebook. I need to go follow them on twitter now. Thank you for the links to those tweets. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got in too.  I really want to get a regular Cravebox subscription, I've been on the waiting list/lottery system for at least 6 months and never win a real spot for the recurring sub.  I think it is truly a lottery with no special consideration for those who have been waiting longer.  I'd like to be wrong though! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Then maybe my number would finally come up for a sub.  It's an interesting way of doling out subs.  

WOW 6 months? I can understand the lottery for the limited edition boxes, but I think they should go by who's been waiting the longest for the regular sub waitlist. After all isn't that what the "list" part implies? Especially if you've been waiting that long, I think if it were me I would give up by now and cancel my waitlist spot out of frustration haha (but then again, if I was getting the limited edition spots i'd probably stick with it :p)

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got in too.  I really want to get a regular Cravebox subscription, I've been on the waiting list/lottery system for at least 6 months and never win a real spot for the recurring sub.  I think it is truly a lottery with no special consideration for those who have been waiting longer.  I'd like to be wrong though! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Then maybe my number would finally come up for a sub.  It's an interesting way of doling out subs.  
Mannnn 6 months??  I didn't realize the entry was a drawing type system! Hope we all get in soon!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@glamourdolleyes

Nothing like getting trolled with an overly nice rejection. I have to say though, I am sort of surprised. It normally seems like they have plenty of spots for all who sign up. They must be getting more popular.

@angiepang1e

I have been on the waitlist for about 3 months so I am not sure. I have gotten most of the limited edition boxes though.
I've only been on the waitlist for like a month.  Boo... I'll probably never get in at this rate!  But I did watch a youtube video and she said it took her foreverrrr. I have NO patience lol

My sister was on the wait list for 5 months - she got tired of the "so sorry you didn't make it this time" emails and then she saw my BBQ box which she hated (she lives alone, doesn't own a grill, rarely entertains at home, etc) and took her name off the wait list. This used to be my favorite sub but since they made all the changes this summer, it is becoming my least favorite.

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think we might be gettmg the huge tub of Shea Sugar Body Scrub from Tree Hut. It's in the Tropical Mango scent. Cravebox posted something abiut Mango on Facebook. I need to go follow them on twitter now.

Thank you for the links to those tweets.
smile.gif
I love mango and scrubs, but I kinda hope not...I'm still working my way through the tub of Coconut Lime scrub they sent! lol

I would love it if it was Shea Terra! I have yet the chance to try out this product, and love love mango :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: meant to say Tree Hut. does sound yummy though!

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love it if it was Shea Terra! I have yet the chance to try out this product, and love love mango :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: meant to say Tree Hut. does sound yummy though!

Ooh, maybe they'll send us a Shea Terra shea whipper in mango... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Doubtful, but I can hope.

The Tree Hut scrubs are great! But the tubs are big and I'm not even quite halfway through the one they sent me in June, lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh, maybe they'll send us a Shea Terra shea whipper in mango... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Doubtful, but I can hope.
Wouldn't that be wonderful. I am sporting a crack-like addiction to their stuff. I haven't found anything from them that I don't love.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my tracking number!  scheduled to be here 8/27 and weighs in at 2.6 lbs!  Soo excited!
Mine is 3.1lb, I wonder if there are slight variations..

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is 3.1lb, I wonder if there are slight variations..
Holy...that's a majorly heavy box compared to the half pound birchboxes! Excited to see what's inside!!!

Back