Cuteness Overload!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't have any pets : ( my husband is allergic. I wish we could have a kitty!

I have two crazy babies though, they are kinda like pets since all they really do right now is play, eat, sleep and poop ; )

They are too cute! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't have any pets : ( my husband is allergic. I wish we could have a kitty!

I have two crazy babies though, they are kinda like pets since all they really do right now is play, eat, sleep and poop ; )

So adorable! How old are they? 

lovin all the pet photos. good distraction from what those other items are!

I'm a momma to my furbaby Molly. If you follow me on instragram, she's the star of it haha.

Here's my furbabies...since everyone else is posting!

Oscar the Boston Terrier (we just got him about two weeks ago from a rescue!) and Mickey the Guinea Pig!

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lovin all the pet photos. good distraction from what those other items are!

I'm a momma to my furbaby Molly. If you follow me on instragram, she's the star of it haha.

What's your Instagram? Oscar's is thebostonnamedoscar :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last kid pics I promise, I couldn't leave out my older two :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

4 year old on the left, 2 1/2 year old on the right. They are 16.5 months apart and BFFs.

And then one of my youngest (just turned 1) with her eyes open - which is how she is most of the time, she hates sleeping. 

Originally Posted by myungsunkim24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's your Instagram? Oscar's is thebostonnamedoscar :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
its the same as my username: sheeeeeelby. thats with 6 e's to make it easier. I followed you. I have to refrain myself from posting pics of her alll the time. but she's just so.cute! 

I'm not on Instagram, but I bore all my friends to death on Facebook with pictures of my furbabies. I think they all expect it now. I don't lead a very exciting life, but I'm happy with it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Joining in! I already shared the love of my life on the pet photo thread...but here he is!

Dexter!!! I call him "Monkey" though...because he doesn't really meow, he just makes monkey chatter noises! HA!

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So adorable! How old are they? 
The boy just turned 4 months and the girl is almost 2

How fun! 

All these pet pics are killing me! So stinking cute! I want a puppy or kitten SO BADLY. : ( Maybe I could just force hubby to get an allergy shot. Lol

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Contact your local animal rescue groups or animal control and ask to borrow a live trap. You can also buy one at a feed store for around $50. Put a can of cat food inside, set the trap and she'll go into eat the food and be trapped. You can then have her spayed or have an animal rescue group take her and have her spayed. Depending on if she's feral or not she might be adopted out OR released back. It'd be in her best interest. I hate seeing feral cats get pregnant over and over. Those babies deserve homes. This is why I've practically become a cat shelter because people always bring me strays. I have a mama cat and kittens that I need to find homes for.
ive been looking into that program at our local shelter, they dont have traps though, so we seem to be adopting the unwanted kittie, and the other becomes a shop cat( we do get them fixed, its just the mama that keeps eluding us, she's quick and smart.) but they hang around cause hubby and his coworkers are all animal lovers and they have a nice cool/warm office to sleep in and more food than they can eat.lol

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last kid pics I promise, I couldn't leave out my older two :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

4 year old on the left, 2 1/2 year old on the right. They are 16.5 months apart and BFFs.

And then one of my youngest (just turned 1) with her eyes open - which is how she is most of the time, she hates sleeping. 

Unbelievably GORGEOUS!!!

cari12, your kids are beautiful! 
smilehappyyes.gif

This thread has a serious case of cute overload! LOL

Beautiful kids!  4 year old on the left, 2 1/2 year old on the right. They are 16.5 months apart and BFFs. And then one of my youngest (just turned 1) with her eyes open - which is how she is most of the time, she hates sleeping. 

All these pet pics are killing me! So stinking cute! I want a puppy or kitten SO BADLY. : (

Maybe I could just force hubby to get an allergy shot. Lol
A friend of mine is seriously allergic to dogs and cats and ended up getting a Bichon Frise because they shed less dander. As long as she is vigilant about grooming and vacuuming she is fine. She's had Gibson for about 10 years now. 

How fun! 
It is fun, it can be crazy overwhelming though. Makeup/Ipsy is my ME thing. Something to help me feel like I am still sane even when everything else is saying otherwise.

Definitely agree. My oldest and middle are 16.5 months apart, and middle and youngest are 19.5 months apart. 2u2 is a LOT of work, but when they get older it's so much fun. My older two get along so well and it's awesome to watch them interact. 

Makeup has become my ME thing lately too. I'm also really into photography but that still involves my kids 95% of the time, haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LolaJay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Unbelievably GORGEOUS!!!

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

cari12, your kids are beautiful! 
smilehappyyes.gif

This thread has a serious case of cute overload! LOL

Last kid pics I promise, I couldn't leave out my older two
smile.gif

Beautiful kids!

Thank you all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm pretty smitten with them. Maybe in a couple years I'll have some cute kids WITH a cat picture to share :-D

Back