Cuteness Overload!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lovepinkk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Loving all these animal posts! 
heart.gif
 Dogs and makeup = two of my favorite things!

I have to join in.. This is my boy and I think this picture fits well with the theme this month 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 lol

Oh my gosh!  He looks too happy in it!  So cute.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my daughter, Amadora and her cat Meowvrick(original Maverick, like from Top Gun). They are seriously best friends and he puts up with her and all of her shenanigans. I've never seen a more patient cat with a child, he has never once gotten rough with her. However, he attacks me any chance he gets and thus, earning him the nickname "Ginger Hitman"
I just died. That last pic did it. Too stinkin' cute!! XD

She is gorgeous! And I can't believe that cat is in the tub lol!
Thank you! I honestly couldn't believe it either, we put him in once by himself to see his reaction. I didn't want him to scratch her or anything but he loved it. He'll literally do anything for her.

heart.gif

I have to join in.. This is my boy and I think this picture fits well with the theme this month 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 lol

OMG that is HILARIOUS!! 
rotfl.gif

One more puppy picture from me and it is even (sort of on topic)
I love painting my doggies toe nails. They are less then thrilled most of the time

So many cute kids and pets!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hard to keep up with all the cuteness!!

heart.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
 lol

I LOVE IT!!! 
wub.gif
 TOO CUTE!! 
yay.gif

This is my daughter, Amadora and her cat Meowvrick(original Maverick, like from Top Gun). They are seriously best friends and he puts up with her and all of her shenanigans. I've never seen a more patient cat with a child, he has never once gotten rough with her. However, he attacks me any chance he gets and thus, earning him the nickname "Ginger Hitman"
Aww!! 
smilehappyyes.gif
 Whoa! A cat who actually doesn't seem to mind water! Lawl~ 
hehe.gif

Thank you! I honestly couldn't believe it either, we put him in once by himself to see his reaction. I didn't want him to scratch her or anything but he loved it. He'll literally do anything for her.
That is too sweet! What a good kitty :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh sweetness! Love her curls and the kitty in the tub :-D

One more puppy picture from me and it is even (sort of on topic)
I love painting my doggies toe nails. They are less then thrilled most of the time
Awww. I've tried to paint my dog's nails before but can only get one done at the most before she runs off

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We sure do have an adorable collection of pets here on MUT! 

I also call my pets by random nicknames. Lola is also known as PoPo, Fuffer, Lolabert Humperdog (she has dominance issues), Wodles, Miss Ma'am, the list seriously goes on and on and on. ZuZu is also known as Creeper Peeper, Zuzycat, Bebeket, and she has her own theme song that we like to sing to her. Big Boy was pretty much nameless for the first 3 years of his life. We called him by a different name weekly until Big Boy just stuck. My son likes to call him Big City. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
too funny, thats how baby cat got his name, we had no idea what to call him and it just stuck....though most of the time we call him dude( he's my surfer dude, so laid back and umm...a little on the "duuuudeee" side,lol. tiger is tiggy-tigey, mitzit is kitten paws/ ditzy mitzi/mitts (and she loves the tub too!) max was originally grover max(we got him and jazzy from the pound so we didnt pick the names) but he goes by max,maxwell, maximus,maxi..and most recently maxi-moose or just moose) jasmine id jazzy...and the new one is still nameless, as much as i like ipsy she's more bugsy cause she has bug eyes,lol

Count me in with the folks wanting beach spray. It's about 5000% humidity down here, so waves are about the only thing I *can* do with my hair.
rolleyes.gif

And, as long as I'm at it, here's a shot of my adorable pup pup. He's not into makeup, but he does like capes.

Originally Posted by singerchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Count me in with the folks wanting beach spray. It's about 5000% humidity down here, so waves are about the only thing I *can* do with my hair.
rolleyes.gif

And, as long as I'm at it, here's a shot of my adorable pup pup. He's not into makeup, but he does like capes.

too cute..perfect pose

Couldn't miss an opportunity to post all my babies! (I miss them because I just moved to LA and they are indoor-outdoor, so I couldn't move them from our parents super quiet house on a private golf course where they sit outside and look at birds and watch golfers, and move then into a 1500 sqft 7th floor apartment in Hollywood. Within the next month I plan on getting a new little baby kitten, and then by christmas my first puppy. 

My Mitzi! Mitz for short, she is a polydactyl cat, and her front paws look like catcher's mitts. My dog and I found her in the bushes walking around the golf course 3 summers ago, so it's almost her 3rd birthday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> she has a little heart nose and is so so so adorable but kindof craycray :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Then we have my brother's cat Rox, who is almost 9. He's a big sweetie bear, and puts up with crazy pants

And finally Fluffy, he's 14, and is mostly an outdoor cat, and wanders the neighboorhood, but he has a special place in my heart because he is the one kitten we kept from a pregnant mama we fostered wayy back when I was in 4th grade. i still have the little baby kitten pictures somewhere in a photo album.

Finally we have our giant Golden Retriever Whiskey, who sadly at the age of 8 is suffering renal and conjestive heart failure, my retired father is nursing him back to health, but generally very large dogs (he's the size of a female great dane) have accelerated lifespans. 

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't have any pets : ( my husband is allergic. I wish we could have a kitty!

I have two crazy babies though, they are kinda like pets since all they really do right now is play, eat, sleep and poop ; )
Same here, but just 1 almost two-year-old

I had to put up pictures of my puppy's and the kitty!

Ebby the sleeping kitty cat. As sweet as she looks she's actually a demon cat. I made up her name because when I name cats I can't give them an actual name. My old cat was Avy. For me all animals end up with an ee sound at the end of their names.

Mercedes Benz and yes she's as high maintenance as her name gives off, although I hardly ever call her by her name. She is typically poobear or poopbutt. I have about 60 nicknames for her. I went through one day and made a list and it is that much. She pretty much answers to anything at this point because I tend to call her whatever word falls out of my mouth.

This guy is my grandmas, but I consider him mine too. His name is Peyton. or as i call him, Mr. Peyton since he's so sophisticated!

This is Taylor and also one of my grandmas doggies. She LOVES when I do her nails! NOT! You mind as well be killing her for the way she looks at you. I call her tadertot

Back