Cuteness Overload!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A friend of mine is seriously allergic to dogs and cats and ended up getting a Bichon Frise because they shed less dander. As long as she is vigilant about grooming and vacuuming she is fine. She's had Gibson for about 10 years now. 
I also have allergies. Shih Tzus and Yorkies are also considered "hypoallergenic" or as hypoallergenic as a dog can be because the have less dander and don't shed hair. I can tell you from my experience that neither one of my babies bother my allergies and I still have the allergies because my friend has a Sheltie and my nose starts running like crazy when I'm around her!

I also have allergies. Shih Tzus and Yorkies are also considered "hypoallergenic" or as hypoallergenic as a dog can be because the have less dander and don't shed hair. I can tell you from my experience that neither one of my babies bother my allergies and I still have the allergies because my friend has a Sheltie and my nose starts running like crazy when I'm around her!
A friend of mine is seriously allergic to dogs and cats and ended up getting a Bichon Frise because they shed less dander. As long as she is vigilant about grooming and vacuuming she is fine. She's had Gibson for about 10 years now. 
This is actually really good to hear because we tried talking to my husband's allergy Dr. about getting a hypoallergenic pet and he gave us this big lecture about don't bother because there is no such thing and they will still bother your allergies. So we just gave up. Now we just need to find someone we know with a non shedding breed to spend some time around. since there is no way we would get a pet without knowing FOR SURE that we could keep it.

im gonna follow suit and add my babies on here

tiger

babycat

max

jazzy

mitzi(this is why she's polish kitty)

the new addition

daisy(she always gives me kisses when i open the cage door)

tooty

hubby and ashlyn

nicholas and ashlyn

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is actually really good to hear because we tried talking to my husband's allergy Dr. about getting a hypoallergenic pet and he gave us this big lecture about don't bother because there is no such thing and they will still bother your allergies. So we just gave up. Now we just need to find someone we know with a non shedding breed to spend some time around. since there is no way we would get a pet without knowing FOR SURE that we could keep it.
Oh man! If we lived closer I would definitely let you hang out with my girls. My allergies are pretty bad and I have asthma too and they seriously don't bother me. There are a few breeds that are considered "hypoallergenic." I had a cockapoo for many years and I was sick all the time, but I loved her so much I couldn't get rid of her. I had to bathe her every week to try to keep the dander down. I don't have any of these problems with having these two breeds. There is hope, don't give up. I think you have an excellent idea about trying to be around the breeds to make sure though. Maybe there is a dog club in your area that might be able to help? I belong to a dog club and I know I would do it to help someone that would love to have a pet of their own.

Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

im gonna follow suit and add my babies on here

tiger

babycat

max

jazzy

mitzi(this is why she's polish kitty)

the new addition

daisy(she always gives me kisses when i open the cage door)

tooty

hubby and ashlyn

nicholas and ashlyn
What a beautiful family! Two-legged and 4-legged, alike! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I would most likely call her Dorothy Barker, after Dorothy Parker! I name my critters after writers, and I keep hoping I end up with one who clearly takes after her. (Previous kitties: Ada and Hunter, after Ada Byron Lovelace and Hunter S. Thompson. Current kitties: Edgar and Oscar, after Poe and Wilde.)
If you ever read the bloggess her cat is named Hunter S. Tomcat. And she is super funny one of my favorite bloggers

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would most likely call her Dorothy Barker, after Dorothy Parker! I name my critters after writers, and I keep hoping I end up with one who clearly takes after her.

(Previous kitties: Ada and Hunter, after Ada Byron Lovelace and Hunter S. Thompson. Current kitties: Edgar and Oscar, after Poe and Wilde.)
If you ever read the bloggess her cat is named Hunter S. Tomcat. And she is super funny one of my favorite bloggers

I adore The Bloggess. Her Beyonce the Chicken post is hands down my favorite blog post ever written. 

I had to get in on the furbaby love I have four doxies 2 long haired girls and 2 short haired boys This is miss molly she is the littlest and always beggs like this she is the only one who can sit like this.
This is miss diva she is my red haired princess her vall is her favorite thing in the whole world she will play fetch for hours.
This is gus. I call him gus a roo most of the time he is sweet but can be sooo dumb.
And this is odie he is my digger you should see my yard tons and tons of holes.
We also have 5 cats 1 lives out side the other 4 are inside outside cats I'm on my phone so I'm sorry for the long post I don't know how to do spoilers from here.

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I moved my sister ended up keeping our dogs but here they are :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My middle baby Sadie 

Dexter hes the newest addition this is his " You have food but your not sharing with me, why? " face lol

and the oldest our Boxer Sarge <3
OMG!  I have a Boston and a Boxer as well!   

For

the dog lovers:

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had to get in on the furbaby love I have four doxies 2 long haired girls and 2 short haired boys

This is miss molly she is the littlest and always beggs like this she is the only one who can sit like this.

This is miss diva she is my red haired princess her vall is her favorite thing in the whole world she will play fetch for hours.

This is gus. I call him gus a roo most of the time he is sweet but can be sooo dumb.

And this is odie he is my digger you should see my yard tons and tons of holes.

We also have 5 cats 1 lives out side the other 4 are inside outside cats

I'm on my phone so I'm sorry for the long post I don't know how to do spoilers from here.
I adore Doxies! Seriously one of the cutest and most entertaining breeds ever! Yours are adorable!

*squeeeeeeeeeee* 
marchmellow.gif

H

Since everyone else is doing it, here's my furry crew... 
wub.gif
Lola Two-Toes ZuZu Petals ZuZu again so you can see her adorable socks ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Big Boy
a! Zulu petals from ford fairlane?!?! LOVE IT!

An Edgar photo, since Oscar had his up already:
(Side note: The green towel in the background is his chewy towel. He has some developmental issues and likes to chew towels, and that is his favorite towel for some reason.) And one of both of them:
But this is my favorite one of both of them that I have on my phone (I have some hilarious ones at home):

I just couldn't resist adding pictures of my little ones too!

Hubby and Ichigo (also known as Ichi)

Ichigo again

Cinnamon as a puppy (also goes by Cinn and Cinna)

Cinnamon again- age 6

This is my daughter, Amadora and her cat Meowvrick(original Maverick, like from Top Gun). They are seriously best friends and he puts up with her and all of her shenanigans. I've never seen a more patient cat with a child, he has never once gotten rough with her. However, he attacks me any chance he gets and thus, earning him the nickname "Ginger Hitman"

Loving all these animal posts! 
heart.gif
 Dogs and makeup = two of my favorite things!

I have to join in.. This is my boy and I think this picture fits well with the theme this month 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 lol

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my daughter, Amadora and her cat Meowvrick(original Maverick, like from Top Gun). They are seriously best friends and he puts up with her and all of her shenanigans. I've never seen a more patient cat with a child, he has never once gotten rough with her. However, he attacks me any chance he gets and thus, earning him the nickname "Ginger Hitman"
She is gorgeous! And I can't believe that cat is in the tub lol!

Back