Cuteness Overload!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love seeing these all in one place! It was hard to keep up over in the other thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Love seeing all your sweet furbabies and kiddos <3 Thanks for sharing ladies! 

ALL THE BEBES!! Human bebes and fur bebes!! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I am going to add a couple of pics of my Monkey. 

Monkey is a cat. He adores my S/O as you can plainly see.  

And these are The Acorns. They are my step-babies.

I call Randy Papa Oak and his cute lil kidlets The Acorns:

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love seeing these all in one place! It was hard to keep up over in the other thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Love seeing all your sweet furbabies and kiddos <3 Thanks for sharing ladies! 
I love ALL the pics, too. This is so fun and SO CUTE! I have another cat named Alice in Wonderland but no good pics. I will take a pic and post it another time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me n my son! Sorry I had to! Ok, back to Ipsy! Isn't it about time to ship??
YOU SHOULD BOTH BE MODELS!! 
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since everyone else is doing it, here's my furry crew... 
wub.gif

Lola Two-Toes

ZuZu Petals

ZuZu again so you can see her adorable socks ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Big Boy

your furry babes are so adorable!!

Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ALL THE BEBES!! Human bebes and fur bebes!! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I am going to add a couple of pics of my Monkey. 

Monkey is a cat. He adores my S/O as you can plainly see.  

And these are The Acorns. They are my step-babies.

I call Randy Papa Oak and his cute lil kidlets The Acorns:

I can't believe the way Monkey is just lounging there. Too cute! 
icon_lol.gif

Lady, you are a stunner! And those kids are gorgeous! 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since everyone else is doing it, here's my furry crew... 
wub.gif

Lola Two-Toes

ZuZu Petals

ZuZu again so you can see her adorable socks ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Big Boy

your furry babes are so adorable!!

Thank you! I think so too! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Such adorableness I can hardly stand it.  Wanted to add my fur balls ...

Cinder, aka, Cinderine, who has her own theme song.  She's the boss cat now.

Proud Baby Mudfoot, who goes by Baby.  He's our only boy now.  He lets Cinder rule the roost ... until he's had enough of her.

Fiona, who also goes by FiFi, is Cinder's litter mate.  She likes to stalk her own tail and then run down the stairs chasing it.

Smokey (aka Puffy) is our wildest cat.  We trapped her and her sister Stripey in 2007 (they were the kittens of a feral in our old neighborhood).  I don't think I've touched her more than a half dozen times.

Stripey is getting more used to me.  She actually will come over and let me pet her almost every day now ... after almost 6 years!

Originally Posted by jennm149 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Such adorableness I can hardly stand it.  Wanted to add my fur balls ...

Cinder, aka, Cinderine, who has her own theme song.  She's the boss cat now.

Proud Baby Mudfoot, who goes by Baby.  He's our only boy now.  He lets Cinder rule the roost ... until he's had enough of her.

Fiona, who also goes by FiFi, is Cinder's litter mate.  She likes to stalk her own tail and then run down the stairs chasing it.

Smokey (aka Puffy) is our wildest cat.  We trapped her and her sister Stripey in 2007 (they were the kittens of a feral in our old neighborhood).  I don't think I've touched her more than a half dozen times.

Stripey is getting more used to me.  She actually will come over and let me pet her almost every day now ... after almost 6 years!
What a beautiful assortment of kitties! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

im gonna follow suit and add my babies on here

tiger

babycat

max

jazzy

mitzi(this is why she's polish kitty)

the new addition

daisy(she always gives me kisses when i open the cage door)

tooty

hubby and ashlyn

nicholas and ashlyn
quoted to add the new furry member of our family

"Cinnamon"

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*squeeeeeeeeeeeee* ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She's so sweet! 
wub.gif
she's super friendly too! she was up at my hubby's shop, she's not one of the recent litters that have been there(in between their ages) and there weren't any other kitties her age around, not to mention all the cats around there are typical strays...run from their own shadows but hang around for food unless you get too close. she came right up to us and actually knew to beg for food. so i'm convinced she was a drop off cause she just showed up out of the blue one day. but she is very happy to have a family and just in the past few days she is starting to fill out(she was so boney i think a cpl more days she would have died if not adopted). she likes to hang out on my chest and is small enough to perch on my ..um...tatas(lol) and trust me, i'm not blessed in that area,lmao! she also turns motorboat as soon as you touch her...only one problem, the last kitty we got(mitzi) is not happy...she's such a jealous baby!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*squeeeeeeeeeeee* ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She's so sweet! 
wub.gif

she's super friendly too! she was up at my hubby's shop, she's not one of the recent litters that have been there(in between their ages) and there weren't any other kitties her age around, not to mention all the cats around there are typical strays...run from their own shadows but hang around for food unless you get too close. she came right up to us and actually knew to beg for food. so i'm convinced she was a drop off cause she just showed up out of the blue one day. but she is very happy to have a family and just in the past few days she is starting to fill out(she was so boney i think a cpl more days she would have died if not adopted). she likes to hang out on my chest and is small enough to perch on my ..um...tatas(lol) and trust me, i'm not blessed in that area,lmao! she also yurn motorboat as soon as you touch her...only one problem, the last kitty we got(mitzi) is not happy...she's such a jealous baby!

She sounds just like my ZuZu.  I swear you can hear her purring from 2 rooms away! She is a total sweetheart. We adopted her from the local shelter. She was found as a very young kitten wandering around a strip mall in a not so great part of town.

bad day today..worked 16hrs to come home and find our weakest newest kitten...Nori(aka Grumpy) passed away after i left for work this morning. we adopted her after cinnamon,she was really weak and almost dead to begin with, and after 3 days of love and care she passed 
icon_cry.gif

Rest in peace little Nori
I am so sorry for your loss. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am thankful for people like you in the world who help little kitties have a good life, however short. 
icon_cry.gif

Just got these two adorable puppies from the same litter 3 days ago
wub.gif

The dad is a smooth coat chihuahua and the mom a long hair

The chocolate brown male is actually my sister's but she's out of town,

I just sent her a picture of the litter and she chose via txt lol

and the blonde female is mine. But I love them both equally!

We didn't expect to have such a hard time deciding what to name them

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I'm thinking about naming her CLEO.. or CHLOE lol not sure yet

MOM

DAD

Just got these two adorable puppies from the same litter 3 days ago :love: The dad is a smooth coat chihuahua and the mom a long hair The chocolate brown male is actually my sister's but she's out of town, I just sent her a picture of the litter and she chose via txt lol and the blonde female is mine. But I love them both equally! We didn't expect to have such a hard time deciding what to name them ANY SUGGESTIONS? I'm thinking about naming her CLEO.. or CHLOE lol not sure yet MOM DAD
They're cute!! I think Chloe is a nice name! ðŸ¶ðŸ˜Š

Just got a new pic of my girls and had to share.

I'm in a dog training club and the club paid for sitting fees for our dogs. I'm getting this one and some of each dog individually. They turned out amazing. She was even able to get shots of the Yorkie without her "worry ears," which is what I call it when her ears are down and she looks stressed. This is a hard thing to do as she gets scared around new people. It is hard to get a bad picture of the Shih Tzu. She is a ham!

Back