Cuteness Overload!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If anyone's wondering how we got here posting animal pics, it all started with this picture from Ipsy's pinterest board http://mygl.am/June2013PinterstBoard

As if anyone ever needed an excuse to show off pictures of their kids and furbabies! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As if anyone ever needed an excuse to show off pictures of their kids and furbabies! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Every human and fur baby has just been so cute! Great distraction from whining about wanting my bag already =)

Well I had to put my little buddy up to, can't resist!

This is my English Bulldog, Sherman.  We've had him for about four months and he's been so awesome! He has a great little personality and has loads of stubborn qualities, which is very typical of a bully.  

So much cuteness!!

Here are my little 8 year old siblings.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ferris on his favorite perch on his cat tree. My boyfriend & I had just moved into our house, so there was so much clutter. He is my needy little man who follows me around and meows for me when I leave.

Phoebe adopted my boyfriend after 6 months of giving him stink eye. Now she can't get enough of him, unless she's laying across the stairs waiting to trip me, lol.

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One more puppy picture from me and it is even (sort of on topic)

I love painting my doggies toe nails. They are less then thrilled most of the time
OMG. love it! My doxie is long haired so no painted toe nails for her.

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had to get in on the furbaby love I have four doxies 2 long haired girls and 2 short haired boys

This is miss molly she is the littlest and always beggs like this she is the only one who can sit like this.

This is miss diva she is my red haired princess her vall is her favorite thing in the whole world she will play fetch for hours.

This is gus. I call him gus a roo most of the time he is sweet but can be sooo dumb.

And this is odie he is my digger you should see my yard tons and tons of holes.

We also have 5 cats 1 lives out side the other 4 are inside outside cats

I'm on my phone so I'm sorry for the long post I don't know how to do spoilers from here.
Awww yay for doxies! I have a doxie too (posted a pic of her above. name is Molly and she is oh so sweet. My mom has her sister who is smooth haired and black & brown.  My grandma has a doxie as well who looks like your Odie! 

I just love doxies. I want a dapple one!

I totally missed the point of the animal/kid pics but I'm game hahaha
Is it bad I have zero animal pics on my phone? Oops. Bad dog/cat mommy.

Gotta add my kiddies too!!

I don't have any pets.. Well I have a fish..

These are my twin girls.. Amberly & Adamari.  They just turned 3!

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my daughter, Amadora and her cat Meowvrick(original Maverick, like from Top Gun). They are seriously best friends and he puts up with her and all of her shenanigans. I've never seen a more patient cat with a child, he has never once gotten rough with her. However, he attacks me any chance he gets and thus, earning him the nickname "Ginger Hitman"
That cat loves his person so much he will even bathe with her! So cute. Also, your daughter has the most AMAZING hair! And eyes. She reminds me of Kirsten Dunst when she was in Interview with the Vampire.

That cat loves his person so much he will even bathe with her! So cute. Also, your daughter has the most AMAZING hair! And eyes. She reminds me of Kirsten Dunst when she was in Interview with the Vampire.
I didn't even notice that but she sort of does look like Kristen Dunst from that movie. He loves her so much. And thank you for all the sweet compliments.

I made a twitter account for my cat...she got followers faster than I did.  One of us got upset and deleted an account.  XD

Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NAME THE DOGGIE IPSY!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha! That makes me think of what I call my mom's dog. She has a black and white little shih tzu whose tail is primarily black, but the tip of it is white. Her name is Tiffany, but I often call her Tipsy or Tipsy Tiff. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I dont have dogs or cats, I have ferrets :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's a shot of all 6 playing in a water fountain.
I'm kind of afraid of ferrets. I know they look cute, but I once stuck my hand in an open bin in a pet store to pet one, and it bit me on that fleshy area between my thumb and pointer finger. It latched on a bit too, so it really hurt. I've never tried to interact with one since that happened and it was years ago.

Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I dont have dogs or cats, I have ferrets :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm kind of afraid of ferrets. I know they look cute, but I once stuck my hand in an open bin in a pet store to pet one, and it bit me on that fleshy area between my thumb and pointer finger. It latched on a bit too, so it really hurt. I've never tried to interact with one since that happened and it was years ago.

Aww I'm really sorry you had that sort of experience with them. All mine are total sweethearts and wouldn't bite anyone, ever. The one that bit you at the pet store might have been afraid due to all the hands that are sticking in and out of the ferret tanks at places like that. I hate those tanks with a passion. Ferrets are very cool and loving animals in normal circumstances.

Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I had to put my little buddy up to, can't resist!

This is my English Bulldog, Sherman.  We've had him for about four months and he's been so awesome! He has a great little personality and has loads of stubborn qualities, which is very typical of a bully.  

I just love bulldogs! So much personality! 
heart.gif

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bet they are a blast! I used to have a ferret and they are so much fun! Mine was named Soda Pop because she would try to steal your soda when you weren't looking. She was quite a character! 
icon_lol.gif

Back