Dare To Be - A Pussycat Doll! (August 25 - September 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif does PCD actually means prostitute? WTF?! No.... PCD = Pussycat Dolls... Do not confuse burlesque with prostitution!

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif does PCD actually means prostitute? WTH? You're kidding, right?

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif does PCD actually means prostitute? LOL, nope it stands for Pussy Cat Dolls..
It's like a Dare to be "Burlesque"

I totally wish i had a good camera right now.. i'd totally enter.. i'm pretty obsessed with lingerie!

Originally Posted by xEdenx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol does asia count?
smile.gif

forgot to mention I LOVE THIS DTB !!!!!!!! my new FAVOURITEE

Asia definitely counts!! She's the newest one, I think.

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif i always thot nicole looks dirty.... ^^WTF. Yeah, she has dark skin, but she's not 'dirty'.

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif does PCD actually means prostitute? ^^ Seriously...
I hope you didn't mean to come off ignorant and offensive... but still. None of those comments were very nice.

dong.gif

Anyway, I am going to submit an entry for this. I think it's going to be a fun but challenging one! I gotta break out my burlesque lingerie!

Whoa....a controversial DTB...hahaha.

Thanks Kee for posting pics of other Dolls...I fogot about them and I think they are more inspirational than the actual group.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^^WTF. Yeah, she has dark skin, but she's not 'dirty'.

^^ Seriously...

I hope you didn't mean to come off ignorant and offensive... but still. None of those comments were very nice.

dong.gif

Anyway, I am going to submit an entry for this. I think it's going to be a fun but challenging one! I gotta break out my burlesque lingerie!

wow sorry ! i didnt mean to be rude at all!but as much as my english ability support that was the way i describe it.

i didnt knwo it would even be a prob at all

when i say nicole looks dirty i mean her makeup always make her look like with patches of mud on her face.

and it was true too there was two darker gurls in the pics and i dunno how to describe her so it would be easy just to say the darker skin gurl but not the african. but wow sorry i m not good at spoting races coz she looked like african to me. we dont have many african here in hk so i thot she was...sorry Nox if u get offended
frown.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea no need to get all hyped up everyone. Now lets see some Pussycat dolls makeup!

Everyone has a sexy dolls hidden inside them. Let the sexy vixen come out.hahah

Cant wait to see the entries.

wow ok rather contoversial, anyways this seems like fun im gonna go try it out now i think wooohooo it would be better if i had a body like that and if my braces werent on but oh well lets get em boobs! lolol

Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow ok rather contoversial, anyways this seems like fun im gonna go try it out now i think wooohooo it would be better if i had a body like that and if my braces werent on but oh well lets get em boobs! lolol Can't wait to see your entry sweetie! You rock these DTBs!

oh aquilah, i dont know what id do without you and nurys cheerleading, you girls give me such a big head all the damn time lol
biggrin.gif
much love to you both and i wanna see you both on here aquilah with your huge beautful eyes and nury youre just so exotic looking come onnnnnn

I want to see entries already! I think CellyCell has the perfect hair for this d2b! Full of curls and volume!

Wow an interesting DTB
smile.gif
When I first saw the title the first thing that popped in my mind was = perfect makeup. All the PCD have PERFECT makeup in every photo or TV appearance. Ive never seen a flaw in their makeup!! So I doubt I could pull it off lol and oh I have to say in those inspiration pics wow at the outfits they get to wear, and have the courage to show it ALL off lol I think the outfit would be an important part of this DTB too... soo umm I dont think I have the guts to post myself like that lol hahaha Im not hot enough anyways

ANYWHO looking forward to seeing all the rest of your entries, I have a feeling theyll be flawlessly fabolous, thats the theme to me anyways lol

Wow. Some of the things you guys said was a little harsh. She doesnt know english that well and for ya'll to come at her like you did wasnt called for. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Not everyone knows what PCD means so just calm it down a bit. Geesh. Its suppose to be a fun and excited thread. Not meaning to cause arguements or anything like that Im just saying.

First of all you are only reading what was NOT deleted, keep that in mind........... that is what was decent enough to keep on the forum in order to respect her opinion......

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif First of all you are only reading what was NOT deleted, keep that in mind........... What she said ^

Back