Dare To Be - A Pussycat Doll! (August 25 - September 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovefe, awesome! I love how you got all into the poses too! Is that you in the black? So hot!

Wow, alittlebit and lovefe!!!! SOOOOO hot! I'm loving it!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif WTF?! No.... PCD = Pussycat Dolls... Do not confuse burlesque with prostitution! *giggling*

Wow alittlebit!!! those are some very nice pictures. You totally rocked it

oook first of all celly yoou wiiillll absolutly enter...with hair and lips like that...you dont get the choice,

secondly, andi i cant wait for your entry, and you can get excited over my pics annyy timeeee. and ahem, im wearing macsmagenta lip pencil and prestiges angel pencil and

vs' lip plumper stuff

lovefe, you rocked it! i love that you took full body pics, your girls look hot!

and thank you for the wonderful coments

Oooh I've GOT to get that lip plumper you used alittlebit!!! Your lips look so pouty on those pics!

lovefe, you and your cousins all look hot!!! Nice poses, too!!!
smile.gif

OMG Liz! You look awesome girl, I LOVE it!

Lovefe, great job, you both look great!

I like this DTB, I can't wait to see more pics! I'll think about entering, I want to, I just always forget though! Maybe I'll do it tonight and make my bf take pics....hehehehee

Wow Littlebit!! Smokin'

I felt a little naughty looking at the thoe pics too....Hahaha.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif You're my favorite Liz, as always, you're really reaally pretty!
smile.gif
I totally agree. Your entry is the hottest DTB entry I think Ive ever seen. Woww.

This is my inspirational pic, PCD singer Kimberly Wyatt:

pussycat_dolls_38.jpg

And here´s me. I thought I would be able to do better, but here it is anyway.

PCD011.jpg

PCD007.jpg

PCD014.jpg

PCD094.jpg

OMG Liz, could you be anymore gorgeous?

Great entry Lovefe, I love it!

Andi, you are beautiful!

Maybe I'll enter Wednesday when I'm off and can play.
smile.gif

Liz! :THUD: My jaw just hit the floor! Absolutely gorgeous! Way to set the stage of excellence for the rest of us. It's gonna be so hard to compete with that.

Lovefe, I had already commented on yours, but, I'll say again, it's hot! I gotta say, I always like that unique element you bring to all of your photos on here! Keep 'em coming.

Andi, not to worry. I think yours came out super. I always have the same kind of perception when I see pics of my would-be FOTDs and D2Bs. You know what would have been really really really sexy? That red MAC lipstick you got as a gift. Slap that on, with some clear gloss on top, and you'd be on and POPPIN' with the makeup you got on right there!

I should get cracking on my entry. The only thing is my camera works well only in daylight, but I cannot go to work in the morning wearing that style of makeup. We'll have to see how I juggle this one. Ohhh I so wanna enter though!!!

Great entries, lovefe and Andi!

Lovefe - Great photos! I hope they're 18+ 'cause those pics are a little risque! Great job.

Andi - You look so gorgeous, but I can't see your inspiration pic.

Hate to sound generic all the time, but you all look hot..........keep em' coming.

Back