Dare To Be - A Pussycat Doll! (August 25 - September 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they r 18 and 19 i couldnt post them im not crazy!!!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lovefe, I had already commented on yours, but, I'll say again, it's hot! I gotta say, I always like that unique element you bring to all of your photos on here! Keep 'em coming. thank you so much girl..it'd be great to see ur entry
thank you girls

oh wow, alittlebit nicely done, youre beautiful! ugh.. I wanna enter but my cams pics always come out looking shitty.

great entries,

heres mine, i dont do well with sexy...lol but i tried!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif sorry its so picture heavy!!! id like the first one as my entry i think
anyways the last one is just me being silly so here goes nothing!

yay!

by the way sorrry about re-entering, there was a bondagebear my bf got me as a joke in the pic, i have now replaced it with a white square LOLOL

thanks girls!

Wow, great job!!!!

Ahhh. I'm liking this thread, yo.

And Liz... lmao at your bondagebear. Shouldve kept it in there for more sex appeal.
wink.gif

Opps, I didnt see everyone elses entry, haha

Good job to everyone!!!

I can wait to see the rest
biggrin.gif

Lmfao I am probably going to sit this one out and leave it to the hot momma's on the site
wink.gif

smile.gif

Looking hot, debbideb!!! I just love your shiny dark hair, it makes the eye makeup really pop and makes you look sexy and mysterious. BTW, what e/s did you use?

ookok andi, you know you turn me on ok? lolol but seriously the finger on your lips thing is so hot
biggrin.gif

and debbie, your eyes just pop you look stunning!

hah, celly, i know i should have i dont know why took it out then wrote about it lol but all you saw was the penis, i would have re-posted but i saved the edited copy hehe

thanks you all! la_chinita, i used physicians formula baked wet/dry e/s in baked sweets, NYX chrome e/s in red, avon e/s in sunshine NYX chrome e/s in platinum PF wet/dry e/s in baked smoke, and some bliss false eyelashes
smile.gif

Ok, this is my first DTB!!! I loved my e/s, it looked dramatic.

Oh no they look fuzzy cause I had to minimize them
frown.gif
whatev.

I think I want the 4th one as my entry.

Wow, very nice Mary, your makeup application is really good, you look very sexy too =)

Sexy entries gurls!!! I can't do this, I look utterly ridiculous when trying to look sexy.

Back