Dare To Be - A Pussycat Doll! (August 25 - September 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by debbiedeb77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks you all! la_chinita, i used physicians formula baked wet/dry e/s in baked sweets, NYX chrome e/s in red, avon e/s in sunshine NYX chrome e/s in platinum PF wet/dry e/s in baked smoke, and some bliss false eyelashes
smile.gif
Oooo I need to get those NYX chrome shadows...I've always wanted to try them.
alittlebit, I'm so regretting the fact that I didn't notice the bondagebear
frown.gif
...Spongebob caught my eye!
smile.gif

La Mari, you look HOT!!!

Debbie, with those pouty lips you don´t even have to try to look sexy-it apparently just comes naturally!!!!

Mari, OMG I´m lovin it!! Please use the 2nd pic as your entry, it´s soo sexy. Your eye makeup application is awesome

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay, Mari! You entered
biggrin.gif
Me likey... lots. still waiting for you to enter, Missy
cowboy.gif

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sexy entries gurls!!! I can't do this, I look utterly ridiculous when trying to look sexy. Girl, you don't have to try, you already are!!!

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, this is my first DTB!!! I loved my e/s, it looked dramatic.

Oh no they look fuzzy cause I had to minimize them
frown.gif
whatev.

I hate the last pic but you can see the e/s.

I think I want the 4th one as my entry.

Looking hot! You should show those to your hubby!

Looking through this thread i found out i have a few crushes in here lol

You ladies are SMOKING hot!!!

This is the best thread ever lol

I'm pretty sure the most beautiful girls in the world are members of MUT.

AWESOME entries!!!

Originally Posted by macmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually I think this is a very good selection compared to the last feline DTB thats why i did not participate in that one. I thought that selection looked more like a carnival face painting contest.
Pussycat dolls have been known for there style and beauty what more do you want for a make up comp.

I dissagree. I think that the last one was more challenging. Obviously everyone is free to make their own interpretation of the contest but to me it was a test to find a fashion version of the pics used for inspiration. Additionally, it's not easy to make yourself look good with that cat stuff on. Maybe next time you should give it a try?

As for this challenge I'm not as excited about the makeup, becuase they are known for their outfits and dancing- looking at the makeup I'd say everyone here who can put on eyeliner and coverup will do fine and those who rock the outfits and attitude while taking pics will be more exciting. So it's not as challenging in the makeup area but still fun.

just my opinion.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, this is my first DTB!!! I loved my e/s, it looked dramatic.

Oh no they look fuzzy cause I had to minimize them
frown.gif
whatev.

I hate the last pic but you can see the e/s.

I think I want the 4th one as my entry.

yours look really good! i think u should make the 4th pic your entry instead of the first one.

looking at the makeup I'd say everyone here who can put on eyeliner and coverup will do fine quote]
you just totaly insulted and put down everygirl that just entered this competition, it is not "just eyeliner and coverup". its damn hard to do what we've done and make it look as good as everyone who entered did. especially considering you admit that you arent good at makeup, i figure you can appreciate that its not just eyeliner and coverup.

i understand what youre saying that its easy in theory to copy makeup and havign a theme like the cat theme, or the artistic mess theme needs more interpretation and more creativity but please pleeeasee dont come and post that its JUST eyeliner and coverup, maybe im taking it worse than i should but please dont demean us like that..i mean, maybe you should take your own advice and try it?

this thread has tooo much drama going on

Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif this thread has tooo much drama going on

I agree. Keep it friendly girls. Liz, you look fab! For sure it's more than e/l and cover up and I don't' think it's easy for everyone to do, otherwise I would have my entry submitted already
tongue.gif

lol kee be quiet, youre hot please enter...even if all you use is liner and coverup? if you take a pic like the one in your profile...lol you win hands down...er...lolol

Haha! My makeup skills are nowhere near as good as what it takes for this contest! But I'm going to enter . . . I have this deal made with Aquilah that if I don't enter she can post a very embarrassing picture of me
tongue.gif

yes! now get one of her AND nury so we can make them enter too!! i love blackmail lol

thanks andi! , yes i agree it is demeaning to say its just eyeliner and coverup it took me a loooong time to come up with the look i submitted! anyway great entries ladies you rock!!

What's with all the drama in this D2B?
kopfkratz.gif

Both the ladies in the fabulous felines and this Dare To Be have done a WONDERFUL job!

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but let's keep things positive!
policeman.gif

I would just like to say....All the DTB's are as challenging as you make them. For some, the last DTB might have been too hard, for others this one might.

Personally...I prefer DTB's that are a little more avante garde. But DTB a Pussycat Doll will allow us to go wild with sexy makeup and hair.

Let's keep it postive yo.

Back