Dare To Be - A Pussycat Doll! (August 25 - September 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, this is my first DTB!!! I loved my e/s, it looked dramatic.

Oh no they look fuzzy cause I had to minimize them
frown.gif
whatev.

I hate the last pic but you can see the e/s.

I think I want the 4th one as my entry.

Number 1 and number 4 are my favs

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would just like to say....All the DTB's are as challenging as you make them. For some, the last DTB might have been too hard, for others this one might. I agree that all the DTBs are as challenging as you make them, it just depends on how you want to do your makeup. Also, copying a look and interpreting a look are both hard! For this DTB you can copy a certain pussycat doll, or you could "create" your own PCD look. All the ladies in the group have different looks that make them stand out. So in that sense there's creativity involved and makeup skills too-- there's the e/s application, bronzer, contouring, false eyelash application (for some), and of course making the skin look flawless. Not to mention hair skills!!!
smile.gif

All the entries look awesome so far and I definitely think it's not very easy to look as flawless as they all do!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

still waiting for you to enter, Missy
cowboy.gif

Andi, Shhhhhh. I'm, uh... busy...doing...things.
This Labor Day weekend I'll muster up the courage to enter just because you keep pressuring me.
scared.gif
Haha.

So much great entries... sigh*

I'm waiting for Kee & La Chinita to enter. And also, Amanda...

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif What's with all the drama in this D2B?
kopfkratz.gif

Haha, seriously.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi, Shhhhhh. I'm, uh... busy...doing...things.
This Labor Day weekend I'll muster up the courage to enter just because you keep pressuring me.
scared.gif
Haha.

So much great entries... sigh*

I'm waiting for Kee & La Chinita to enter. And also, Amanda...

Haha, seriously.

I'm still trying to muster up my courage too...
smile.gif
I'll enter if you enter...haha..and if you don't, I won't...and I won't get to participate. Do you really want all that guilt in your hands? Haha...alittlebit, you're right, ya gotta love blackmail. LOL

Come on, we're all waiting, Celly!!!
smile.gif

More entries please!!
smile.gif

Nice stuff....nice stuff....

...good job ladies.

Oh and the "drama" in here is too funny. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not all opinions should be voiced/written. However, it made me laugh so...I am kinda torn.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha! My makeup skills are nowhere near as good as what it takes for this contest! But I'm going to enter . . . I have this deal made with Aquilah that if I don't enter she can post a very embarrassing picture of me
tongue.gif
LMAO! And I already told you I couldn't be that mean! If you enter, I'll enter... I'll even post at the same time as you!
Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes! now get one of her AND nury so we can make them enter too!! i love blackmail lol I'd LOVE to see Nury enter! She always does wonderful with FOTDs and DTBs! I'm only entering if in fact Kee does... No embarrassing pics needed to hold over heads... Besides, I've always posted some "eek!" pics of me before my brows grew in LMAO!

Aww, haha, no, i won't enter, not sure if i will enter any other dtb's anymore, i barely wear makeup and im only up in the morning after my husband goes to work and i usually go back to sleep lol i can't think about putting makeup on at all, i get reeaaally lazy.

Later when i wakeup im busy doing other things with the kids and stuff so no time, then i have to workout and then make supper, so there is no way LOL i have really no time at all.

But, i have my faves here, i'll make sure i vote for them
wink.gif

Intresting theme! They all seem to be naturally pretty, as well as stunning with the make-up on.

Aww, thank you guys, you're so nice. I wish I could take my time on makeup like this all the time but I'm too lazy!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO! And I already told you I couldn't be that mean! If you enter, I'll enter... I'll even post at the same time as you!
I'd LOVE to see Nury enter! She always does wonderful with FOTDs and DTBs! I'm only entering if in fact Kee does... No embarrassing pics needed to hold over heads... Besides, I've always posted some "eek!" pics of me before my brows grew in LMAO!

Oh I AM entering!
tongue.gif
Don't worry bout that
wink.gif

first off, my appologies for comming off so harsh i agree that all dtbs are difficult in their own way (except if the dtb was dtb:yourself) anyways i digress
biggrin.gif
what a dramafilled dtb wooohooo. jk

on with the show the best is yet to come. so hurry and post girls!

Littlebit- You didn't come off harsh. I understand where you are coming from, but I still think its easier and fabfelinewas certainly NOT "carnival face painting". That's just my opinion you can take it as an insult but I didn't intend it that way.Sorry to add to the drama but for me, that's life sometimes and if I dissagree I think I should be allowed to say so! AAAND... I did it and I had fun (!) trying to imitate the poses from the inspirational pics.

herrr ya do:

photo430rp3.jpg

AR560x560,Resize

photo437di8.jpg

AR560x560,Resize

the close up

photo458qg0.jpg

I used: Almay clear complexion concealer light

Almay loose powder- medium

NYC Brown Brow/eyeliner

Prime E/S (but I used it as blush-I'm poor)

Almay Triple Effect

p.s. everyone else looks super hot. I really really like La Mari's look!

La Mari you look so hot, what did you use on your lips, I love it!

Kee and Aquilah- We're waaaaaiiitttiinggg...
wink.gif

la Chinita- what do you mean you need to muster up courage??? Ummm Hello?! Didn't you WIN the last one??? Girl you do an awesome job lets see your PCD look!

Wow.....you ladies are ALL freakin hot!!!!! I wish I had the nerve to enter but I dont!!! Thats ok because I love looking at all of your wonderful pics....i'm in awe of all you who entered....so beautiful!!! Great DTB!!!!!

i was so upset by your comment i didnt realize what macmama said was awful and disrespectful to the people who participated and manders who thought of it. fabfeline is def. not carnival facepainting,either way i hope we can agree to disagree b/c i think theyre difficult in different ways. i hope that you understand that your comment was hurtful to some whether you intended it to be or not. yes i think you're allowed to have your opinion but you also need to be careful how you say it. there are many very opinionated ppl here who learn how to be tactful b/c they are respectful of others.

Now that thats done with your mu looks wonderful and i think its great that you used the pics as inspirations for your photos. you should put the second picture in your profile!

Alright alright... tact.. hmm thats my worst enemy!

Thanks, those poses were really hard to do!! I think people would laugh to see the other 15-20 photos that I didn't choose as the end result.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww, thanks Manda! I used some concealer and MAC lipglass in Florabundance. I love Florabundance! It's great for a nude lip.
smile.gif

Back