Dare to be...Bridal Beauty 9/19 - 10/2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Emmy that is so sweet of you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by iloveparis Aaaaaaaaaaaaw, Devin....they look awesome!!! Thanks for posting the bigger pics. U were glowing that day!!!! And I agree...u and ur DH look so good together.

Thank you sweetie!! I took that B&W pic at the butterfly museum in the museum district. i had to actually climb over to the tree in my wedding dress and heels and stand next to the tree without falling in the water while all the butterflies flew around me.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Devin those are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Where was the B&W taken w/ all that "foliage" ??
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Gorgeous!!!

Thank you so much Bhav!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav I love your wedding pics Devin! You look stunning!
mb1981 - welcome to MUT! Your wedding pics are great!

Thanks Marisol!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol You look gorgeous! Welcome to MUT!
Devin - you are breathtaking!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Lol!! Thank you Laura and the pic was taken at the butterfly museum!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura You look so beautiful Devin. I adore that 3rd pic.. Where the hell was that taken!

Thank you Trisha, and yes we have quite a few pics around our condo, but nearly as many as we will have when we get a house.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Wow Devin, and MB, your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! i hope you have lots of wedding pics displayed around your houses! xx:icon_love

Devinjhans, Iloveparis, and mb1981, you all looked so beautiful on your wedding day and still are! Very nice pictures!

mb1981, welcome to MUT and enjoy your couple of weeks in the US!

you know guys after your posts I look again at trisha photos, and you right!!
smile.gif
) there is something...anyway I'm taking it as a great compliment
wink.gif

thanks!

Oh yeah! Trisha where's that pic of you from the photoshoot? that would be the best pic to compare!

Yeah! If you look at the 2 photo's side by side its cool.. And what you on about chick? You look fab in those pics
smile.gif

Devin you're so sweet and so chic together on your wed photos!!! I love them!!:icon_love

mb - those pics are beautiful!!! You do kinda look like Trisha! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Devin - where are you from again? I love that Butterfly museum pic! Looks like something out of Midsummer Nights Dream
wink.gif

Trisha and mb, looking at the pics, I have to agree with the others. U guys could pass off for sisters.

you guys do look a lot alike!! they say everybody has a twin, well I guess you guys found yours! both of you are very pretty!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

trisha my name is monika
smile.gif

I showed your picture to my husband and he said that beautymark and cheeks are the only difference between us

Back