Dare to be...Bridal Beauty 9/19 - 10/2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys look so pretty!

Andrea: You look so sophisticated and elegant, looks like it came from a Bridal magazine!!

Emmy: You look so cute! and I agree the hair is great!!!

Great job girls!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Andrea, you look so sweet and innocent as a bride! And your lashes look really long, what did you use? I used 2 mascaras (as always lately)I think I used MF 2000 Calorie mascara for volume first (I really need volume!)

and then Jade Perfect Cream Mascara (European Brand) for lenght & seperation

and I lined my upper lashline with Permaplum Powerpoint Liner (you have that one too, right?), I dug it out of my stash recently and can´t believe why I haven´t used this for such a long time

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Looiking great, Andrea!!
biggrin.gif
You must tell me what lip stuff you wore - I love it! Thanks Erica!! I used:liner: MAC Cranberry (had no other one, this one was a lil too dark)

lipstick: Clinique Color Surge Bare Brilliance in Precious Pink

lipgloss: Glitz Gloss in Ramoneo (from Rebelrock)

Thanks for the congrats, guys....second time around but still nervous and anxious.

And I wish I can do my hair like that too sometimes for special occasions...unfortunately, it was the work of a good hairstylist:icon_love

Okay so... probably not even close to being bridal.. but hey I've only been to one wedding in my life and I was nine so yeah... anywho heres mine.

Mambz098, that looks awesome....what are u talking about?!?!? It looks like ur used to doing this kind of mu
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Mambz098 Okay so... probably not even close to being bridal.. but hey I've only been to one wedding in my life and I was nine so yeah... anywho heres mine. very fresh, very pretty....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mambz098 Okay so... probably not even close to being bridal.. but hey I've only been to one wedding in my life and I was nine so yeah... anywho heres mine. Ohhh Mambz098 you're such a beautiful bride!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I mean it you look so sweet!!

:icon_love Wow! very pretty looking...

Originally Posted by Mambz098 Okay so... probably not even close to being bridal.. but hey I've only been to one wedding in my life and I was nine so yeah... anywho heres mine.

Andrea you will make a beautiful bride one day! Very natural and pretty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Emmy-you look so lovely on all the pics. Your real wedding pic is beautiful! Congrats on your pregnancy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mambz-You do a great job! Looks very soft and pretty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

you all look so beautiful - Andrea (apart from having the most amazing name - we share it!!) you are the most beautiful person on the face of this earth - you are naturally beautiful - you never over-do it with your make up and you always look flawless! Wonderful!

Congrats Emmy on the pregnancy - do you know whether it's a boy or a girl? Any names in mind? I love your wedding pics - you have such a beautiful smile - it draws you!

Mambz you're so pretty too - i am terrible at applying make up - you guys are inspiring me to try!

Thanks, Devin. I saw ur notebook and u should post ur wedding pics as well. They look sooooo good!!! Are u posting ur dare pics soon?

And Juliet, our ultrasounds showed it's another boy for us. Thanks for asking
smile.gif

Mambz, you make a beautiful Bride. I love your hair btw!!!

thanks Andrea (wow, what a HUGE compliment, thanks!) Devin
smile.gif

congratulations emmy and i hope everything turns out great for you! i'm sure it will!

Andrea I was only being honest!

Take care everyone xxx

Thanks Emmy I will probably post some of my pics. Yes I will add my dare to be as well!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by iloveparis Thanks, Devin. I saw ur notebook and u should post ur wedding pics as well. They look sooooo good!!! Are u posting ur dare pics soon?
And Juliet, our ultrasounds showed it's another boy for us. Thanks for asking
smile.gif

Back