Dare to be...Bridal Beauty 9/19 - 10/2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh too bad the pics are so small, Devin. I can still see how beautiful you look though. the black and white pics look so classic!!!

thanks Andrea i'll see if i can repost and make them bigger.

Originally Posted by Arielle oh too bad the pics are so small, Devin. I can still see how beautiful you look though. the black and white pics look so classic!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle ok this is my try...I was gonna buy a tiara first but I didn´t know if I could make it downtown while the contest is running .so here´s me as a bride (damn it I still wished I had a tiara or a veil!!!)
this was so much fun!!!
smile.gif

ohh you look so pretty Andrea, i love the last pic,bridal magazine material!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans I did not post a look...but here are some pics from my wedding in august 2003. Sorry they are so big.
4290-Project1.png

4290-Project2.png

4290-Project19.png

4290-Project30.png

4290-Project110.png

you look beautiful Devin,thanks for sharing those pics!!!you guys make a great looking couple.
biggrin.gif

thank you sweetie!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 you look beautiful Devin,thanks for sharing those pics!!!you guys make a great looking couple.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by iloveparis Oh Andrea...you would make a lovely bride. I swear, u look like one of those girls in wedding mags.
Here's mine. I was looking for an excuse to wear that tiara again:icon_love

Img1136.jpg

Img1135.jpg

Img1133.jpg

Img1132.jpg

And here was my actual wedding pic...

Img1123.jpg

My DH would kill me for posting this.

how beautiful!!!you guys look great!
icon_smile.gif

Devin, you two look sooo great together. And I must say your pictures are fab! You look simply gorgeous and you haven't changed a bit!!!! :icon_love

thank you so much Nilufer!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Devin, you two look sooo great together. And I must say your pictures are fab! You look simply gorgeous and you haven't changed a bit!!!! :icon_love

Aaaaaaaaaaaaw, Devin....they look awesome!!! Thanks for posting the bigger pics. U were glowing that day!!!! And I agree...u and ur DH look so good together.

Devin those are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Where was the B&W taken w/ all that "foliage" ??
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Gorgeous!!!

hi guys
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm here from couple weeks but I didn't posted yet
icon_redface.gif
, I guess this is my first post
icon_rolleyes.gif

devinjhans you look sooooo beautifull!!

Iloveparis-you make a georgeus couple
smile.gif

I thought that maybe our wedding photo will be somehow helpfull for somebody

Originally Posted by mb1981

hi guys
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi! and welcome! Looks great!

Originally Posted by mb1981 hi guys
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

devinjhans you look sooooo beautifull!!

Iloveparis-you make a georgeus couple
smile.gif

You look gorgeous! Welcome to MUT!
Devin - you are breathtaking!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mambx you look great! You have some sexy lips, i hope you dont mind me saying that!!

You look so beautiful Devin. I adore that 3rd pic.. Where the hell was that taken!

Wow mb1981! What a great first post *giggles* You look amazing and your skin is so flawless in those pics. Welcome to MakeUpTalk by the way. If you need help with anything on this site just shout
biggrin.gif

Welcome to Mut mb1981
icon_smile.gif

Char, you're so right! As soon as I saw her wedding pics, I thougth her eyes are soo similar to Trisha's :icon_love

I love your wedding pics Devin! You look stunning!

mb1981 - welcome to MUT! Your wedding pics are great!

Thank you so much Charmaine!! My sister did my makeup for those photo's.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Devin, I literally "Awwed" when I saw your wedding pictures. You look so beautiful! Did you do your own makeup then, or did someone do it for you? I love your bouquet too, and your husband and you look so good together!

Back