Dare To Be - Fantastic Plastic Mannequin (March 22nd - April 4th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is gonna be the first time we dont have to worry about how thick everything goes on!!!!! lol

Wow, all the other inspirational pics kinda put mine to shame! LOL!

NewMannequin.jpg

DSC01387.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

surprisedmannequin.jpg

mannequin.jpg

mannequin-head.jpg

Mannequin-103.jpg

mannequin-3.jpg

Mannequin-2.jpg

DON'T FORGET YOUR PRIMERS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I just got my smashbox photofinish today, WOOT!!

Aww I think the main thing with this theme is flawless skin, which I most definitely do not have. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Fun choice though, I'm excited to see everybodys entries!

Ok I gave this DTB a shot...

I was wearing soooo much cream foundation and it looked ghastly in real life, (Now I remember why I use MMU!) but it doesnt look that thick on the pics. I also went for a wig-like hair do:laughing:

It was hard to pose for, and after around 100 shots I gave up!

Great job Halzer!!!! I love your poses! So cute. Wonderful first entry!

Girl, I am no where near flawless skin...that's why I use the Airbrushing tool in my Photoshop LOL!!!

wow great first entry. You set the bar up high for us who are still going to post our entries.

You did an amazing job Halzer!! You really do look mannequinish - those poses you picked out are awesome, and your skin looks perfect:) I am really psyched up to see how the other entries will turn out. Good luck everyone!!

Halzer, you look amazingly unlifelike! Especially in the third pic! Fabulous entry!

You did an amazing job Halzer, i am sooo impressed!!
Well, decided to enter so here are mine :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sorry bout the bunch of pics but, i just want to give a good choice lol in case some of them arent all that good =P
Anywho, i dont think i can beat Halzer on this one lol but you gotta try! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

pm1.jpg

pm6.jpg

pm4.jpg

pm3.jpg

pm7.jpg

pm5.jpg

awsome job

you kinda remember me vb in thos pictures

i love them

i love your eyebrowes

your hair

the blush and the gloss

awsome job

Both of you did a great job!

Halzer, you look so pretty! Your skin looks great.

Daeron, your skin looks flawless too! You really look like a mannequin in the second to last pic.

:rotfl: Thats the weirdest compliment I have every received:laughing:

Thanks for your comments everyone

Back