Dare To Be - Fantastic Plastic Mannequin (March 22nd - April 4th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your pics Andi, specially the first and the second one, you really look mannequin-ish on them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

greeeeat job!!

Andi, the second pic really nails it, I think. I love the white on the inner rims! Really plasticizes the look for you!

Some big mannequin house should make a Halzer, Nurinia and Andi mannequin series - it would be cool to see yourself in a store window. ANyone here old enough to remember that episdoe of Seinfeld where Elaine found a mannequi that looked just like her, and the store insisted that it didn't look like her at all? She ended up stealing the thing, I think. Felt overexposed.

Well anyway, that was a blast from the past. Sorry.

thank you. For the eyes I used MAC e/s Vanilla on the lid, MAC e/s Concrete on the crease and MAC Liquidlast Liner in Point Black. Waterline: Benefit High Brow

Mascara: Manhattan Volcano

thanks, sweetie. I really love your pics too, you nailed the facial expressions! That´s what I was having troubles with so I deleted like 95% of the pics lol

This is SO incredibly creepy, but so very cool!!! I think I want to do this one!

You girls look fabulously un-life-like!!!!

Oh please do Sherry!

Would be awesome to see an entry of yours! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you Andi :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i was having problems too! lol

i deleted a whooole bunch too :rotfl:

I want to enter this one, looks like fun!

Andi you always look like a doll, so pretty!

Halzer and Daer0n you both look so good, you could fool me anyday.

Daer0n I love the next to last pic!

Hazler: good job..As A first entry you have done very well...

Daeron:Beautiful pictures, love it! i like all of them...very nice..!

Andi: Love your eyes look...It's so beautiful....

Ladies good job! YAY! keep them comin..

this is very interesting and challenging one..

ok here is mine.. its been awhile. But i tried hope you likes.but i must say i was up against some tough people. if i get to choose i think the first pic should be int he final vote!Looks more fake lol

Great job, MissMissy! You really look mannequin-like in the second picture, especially your cheeks and lips.

aww thanks guys!! i like them all to i dont know what ones looks more manikin i thought maybe the first one lol

Latest posts

Back