Dare To Be - Fantastic Plastic Mannequin (March 22nd - April 4th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Hazler:

Great entry! In these pictures you actually come really close to that mannequin-expression, well done!

@ Daeron:

Amazing pictures, love it! My favourite pic is the 4th and those glasses look perfect for this look.

Is it okay to do some photoshopping then? ? (I don't even know how to do it, and I don't use photoshop but I wanna learn it sometime)

this remind me of the movie Mannequin. i was so obsess with that movie..haha i still get excited when i see it on.hahah

No, photoshopping is not allowed in D2B entries.

Here are the D2B rules:

Before you start, take a look for a few rules we have for the contest.

[*]Do not retouch your photo using photoshop or ANY other graphic editor. You may resize your photo size but do not enhance the photo such as smoothing your makeup or skin or even adding or changing the original makeup look/colours. This is NOT a photo contest so be fair with others.

[*]Blurring the background of the photo would be fine as long as you don't blurr the main subject of the photo, the makeup look. No one wants to see a messy background after all.

[*]You are allowed to post many submmisions you like but keep in mind that only ONE submission will be posted on the voting poll later.

Wow, you ladies look awesome, totally mannequin-like! Great job to both of you!

Interesting DTB.

I'll pass again - I feel like its more a posing challange. Don't feel like doing the robot until I snap a good one, haha.

Photoshopping your pics aren't allowed, huh?

halzer, great entry, you look like plastic!

daeron, you so nailed it!

lovely work ladies, i am very impressed with both of you!

Halzer, I meant that in the very best way!

Nurinia, that's a terrific entry - great glasses!

Wow, awesome entry, love it!

Nurinia what a fantastic entries! I love them but am gonna pick the one that looks natural, second from the last pic. I hope you don't mind :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you Leony,

i dont mind at all, you have to choose the one you think it's more accurate to the look we're trying to achieve here, and you're the one that says the last word here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

so it's all good :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great entries, girls. Here´s mine

m038-1.jpg

m075.jpg

m062.jpg

Back