Dare to Be... GOTH !! 8/22-9/4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my "many moods of goth" lol
wink.gif

I used:

MAC Shadestick in Sharkskin

MAC e/s in Black Tied

MOD Cosmetics e/s in White, Red, Cranberry, Grey & Black

on lips I used a maroon'ish lipstick mixed with Black tied e/s

ROCK ON!

what????? no way....wow Janny!
claps.gif
The piggies rawk! Love that look! OK...looking hotter than a 14 year old freshman GOTH
wink.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Here are my "many moods of goth" lol
wink.gif

I used:

MAC e/s in Black Tied

ROCK ON!

hehehehehe. janelle, you are too cute! i love how you get so into the challenges! the ponytails are super cute
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) what????? no way....wow Janny!
claps.gif
The piggies rawk! Love that look! OK...looking hotter than a 14 year old freshman GOTH
wink.gif
claps.gif
Thanks Mari!! & LMAO T!! I don't know how to do goth... I had a different idea - but this is what came out of the brush. lol Don't ask... lol I guess it's "Attack of the Undead Vampire Cheerleaders"
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Liz hehehehehe. janelle, you are too cute! i love how you get so into the challenges! the ponytails are super cute
biggrin.gif
lol thanks girlie!! I figure I am going in the shower in about 10 min. anyway, so what the hell - go all out... lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow Janelle, that is so awesome! You look so goth, I love it! Thanks hun! It was a little more color than I was expecting... but I already put it on... so there was no going back
wink.gif

Great job Janelle, and on a side note your hair is gorgeous!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Here are my "many moods of goth" lol
wink.gif

I used:

MAC e/s in Black Tied

ROCK ON!

Wow Janelle, you look just like my friend Vicky (who's a bit of a goth/rocker) when we go out
smile.gif
I love the pigtails, I wish i could do that with my hair but it's just too curly.

Help! I still think I'm totally lacking in the skills department. Does this pic (the color one) even remotely resemble a GOTH look? I think my skin is too dark. I even used light foundation. Plus my eyelid color extends way too far up.....Lipstick is not dark enough....UGH! Need advice. I'm definitely going to try again over the weekend, but any tips and tricks and criticism would be MUCH appreciated.

Duh!! I forgot the link

http://photobucket.com/albums/a337/e...are%20to%20Be/

Originally Posted by eightthirty Help! I still think I'm totally lacking in the skills department. Does this pic (the color one) even remotely resemble a GOTH look? I think my skin is too dark. I even used light foundation. Plus my eyelid color extends way too far up.....Lipstick is not dark enough....UGH! Need advice. I'm definitely going to try again over the weekend, but any tips and tricks and criticism would be MUCH appreciated.
Duh!! I forgot the link

it looks good
smile.gif

if you have any black eye shadow, you can try mixing it with lip gloss....?

Hi Melissa,

I think you did a great job, love the art you did! And I don't think there is any "RIGHT" way to be goth, everyone has there own persona. Good JOB!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Help! I still think I'm totally lacking in the skills department. Does this pic (the color one) even remotely resemble a GOTH look? I think my skin is too dark. I even used light foundation. Plus my eyelid color extends way too far up.....Lipstick is not dark enough....UGH! Need advice. I'm definitely going to try again over the weekend, but any tips and tricks and criticism would be MUCH appreciated.
Duh!! I forgot the link

the challenge last until tomorrow night! so lets see those Goth looks!

Originally Posted by eightthirty

Help! I still think I'm totally lacking in the skills department. Does this pic (the color one) even remotely resemble a GOTH look? I think my skin is too dark. I even used light foundation. Plus my eyelid color extends way too far up.....Lipstick is not dark enough....UGH! Need advice. I'm definitely going to try again over the weekend, but any tips and tricks and criticism would be MUCH appreciated.
Duh!! I forgot the link

Lookin hot Mel

Back