Dare to Be... GOTH !! 8/22-9/4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Lea. I was really self conscious about posting those pics!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok here I am.. vamped up and ready to go! White foundation from Wal-Mart. Eyes and lips thanks to Kryolan and MAC.

omg Amazing Scarlette.i love the glam goth look ,terrific job!!!!!!!!!1
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
icon_twisted.gif

GREAT job Redrocks!!!! So nice to SEE you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Warhols... my god - that is scaringly good!!! Awesome job!!!!!!!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif

Redrocks,

Great job!!! The red lipstick with the red hair rocks!!

Originally Posted by redrocks OK, here goes.....I've never done this before, so be kind!
icon_wink.gif

The pictures are a little washed out. The makeup was a LOT darker in person and my lipstick wasn't so red. I don't know what happened.

Plus it's hard to be Goth when you are a redhead.

Eyes

MAC Print e/s

MAC Dark Soul pigment

MAC White Gold pigment

MAC Forrest Green pigment

Loreal Mascara

CoverGirl Eyeliner

Lips

Clarins Red Lipstick mixed with MAC Dark Soul pigment

redrocks, ditto what lealabell said...the pale skin totally makes the goth look! And the red lipstick looks good with your hair

warhols, one of the few goth looks that hasn't been glamourous...love the purple eyeshadow and how you applied it!

Wow, You did an excellent job! Interview with the Vampire, here I come!!!

Originally Posted by WarholsMarilyn I love all the looks, especially Scarlettes. Here's my atempt at it.

Thanks everyone for your great comments. I am glad you liked it. The purple shadow by the way is a Dior limited edtion called Charm.

Awesome interpretations of the theme! Red, yours makes me think of vampire wenches and all that! Your red hair makes your look become totally unique. I also love Marilyn's because it's edgy and really wicked! So glad you guys joined in the fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love this DTB and I will try to do a resent Do tomorrow but for right now I just wanted to post these ones...their a couple month old but i like em

very nicely done!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Shayna Knight I love this DTB and I will try to do a resent Do tomorrow but for right now I just wanted to post these ones...their a couple month old but i like em

Hi Shayna, we haven't met...I'm Jessica from Washington. Your pictures are so cute! You could be a model.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Hi Shayna, we haven't met...I'm Jessica from Washington. Your pictures are so cute! You could be a model.
icon_biggrin.gif
OMG...thats so nice! Thank you
icon_redface.gif

Welcome Shayna!! I'm Janelle from NY - great job!!
claps.gif
And I agree, you're so pretty!!!!!

Redrocks.. your makeup is pretty good! You actually looked like someone that I hung out with at goth clubs in San Francisco.. there used to be a lot of clubs around in the 90s, but they are slowly dying out and being replaced with really crappy ones. It's a shame. I want to open my own club, damn it!
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif

Back