Dare to Be... GOTH !! 8/22-9/4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Shanel it feels cool to revisit something doesn't it! Ah, good times, good times! LOL!! You look awesome...I like #3 too!

Can't wait to see yours Trisha and Laura!

I, too, have to agree with FeistyFemme--everyone looks wonderful, but glamslam, you look absolutely stunning in those pics. B-e-a-utiful!

Oh this would have been so fun, but I can´t since I don´t have a digicam ;(

But I have a tip from "the old days" (I never was a real goth but I did the look for parties just for fun), I think the lips looks better if you get a more matte "corpse" look than a normal shiny one. To get that look, the easiest way is to use a black lipstick as a base, but most people don´t own black lipstick so take a ordinary black eyepen (a soft and creamy one is the best) and fill in the lips with. Then take just a little lipbalm on the lips to get the color more even and the lips don´t feel so dry, but just a little or you´ll end up with a mess. Then comes the more important step; white powder on top of it all, this makes the lips look really "dead" in a dark blue-grayish tone with a little cracked appearance. Definitely not attractive, but looks really cool with the rest of the goth look. If you don´t have white or almost white powder I guess a white eyeshadow would do, but it have to be matte and don´t use too much.

If you think this is too extreme and want normal shiny lips, you should go for a blackish red tone on the lips and not a full black one, witch looks so not good IMO.

Oh I so long to do a full goth look, but these days I don´t have friends that would appreciate it, they would probably run away in fear
icon_rolleyes.gif

//Jenny

Okay, ya'll be nice because I've never done a DTB before, but this looked like fun, so yeaaaah...
biggrin.gif
I'm going to apologize in advance because this was a quick job, my brows need mega waxing, AND my lipstuff was a little smudged, haha (OOPPSSS!!!).
icon_redface.gif

Wow.. everyone looks great!
claps.gif
I might have to go to a drug store and buy some things for this too.. I don't have anything for this look!
icon_redface.gif

wow erica you´re hot stuff
icon_cheesygrin.gif

that´s something I´d wear to a club if I had your coloring. you look fantastic and very sexy!!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Okay, ya'll be nice because I've never done a DTB before, but this looked like fun, so yeaaaah...
biggrin.gif
I'm going to apologize in advance because this was a quick job, my brows need mega waxing, AND my lipstuff was a little smudged, haha (OOPPSSS!!!).
icon_redface.gif
I really like how you did your eyes..

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Okay, ya'll be nice because I've never done a DTB before, but this looked like fun, so yeaaaah...
biggrin.gif
icon_redface.gif

you look so awesome!!!!!!!!my fave pics !!!!

Yes... this is my calling. Being an actual glam goth, I think I will feel right at home. =) Let's see what I can come up with in the next few hours.. stay tuned.

biggrin.gif
icon_redface.gif
Wow! FeistyFemme, you look amazing--nice job.
claps.gif

And, BTW, your eyes definitely take away from your brows and all, so don't worry about that
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok here I am.. vamped up and ready to go! White foundation from Wal-Mart. Eyes and lips thanks to Kryolan and MAC. Wicked! I like it a lot
icon_cheesygrin.gif

...I didn't know Wal*Mart sold white foundation...wow
icon_eek.gif

Scarlette - Freaking amazing! Awesome job girlie.

Erica - looks great. Glad to see you posting again.

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok here I am.. vamped up and ready to go! White foundation from Wal-Mart. Eyes and lips thanks to Kryolan and MAC. OH MY GOD... can I just say WOW!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Wow girlie!!! You did an awesome job!!!!!!! Love it! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok here I am.. vamped up and ready to go! White foundation from Wal-Mart. Eyes and lips thanks to Kryolan and MAC.

Erica, before I came onto this thread I had noticed your new avatar was was going to comment on it b/c I loved it! So seductive! Now I find out it's your DTB face! Great job, I'm so glad you joined in!
claps.gif

Scarlette, SAME THING! I was like, damn nice avatar pic! LOL! Seriously, I really don't know what to say...your look is beyond words! How in the world do you do it? It's absolutely wickedly fantastic!

Back