Dare to Be... GOTH !! 8/22-9/4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having stupid issues with the internet tonight! I can't view Stephie's or SmartStyle's pics, plus I just got booted off the net a minute ago as I was about to post my own pics! @!&%!#
icon_evil.gif

Ok let's try this again.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Here's my look. I actually had a cool idea for artwork around the eyes but got too tired. I'll have to try it on my second face that I plan on doing next week. Don't know why I put on a beauty mark! I always do that, guess I just love them! But I do think it threw this look off somehow. LOL, I tried my best to smother my natural skin tone in Ivory foundation...check out the contrast with my neck! And in some of the pics, my cheeks still look pink. Oh well!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Ha michelle that's awesome. But in the last pic, you look so much like Joshua and Jacob it scares me LoL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol...well they are my family.....ps- i survived shadows fall and mudvanye....woot! mac fo rme!!!

Originally Posted by glamslam

Ok let's try this again.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Here's my look. I actually had a cool idea for artwork around the eyes but got too tired. I'll have to try it on my second face that I plan on doing next week. Don't know why I put on a beauty mark! I always do that, guess I just love them! But I do think it threw this look off somehow. LOL, I tried my best to smother my natural skin tone in Ivory foundation...check out the contrast with my neck! And in some of the pics, my cheeks still look pink. Oh well!
tongue.gif

Jessica! amazing look!

WOA... this means I get to bust out my old clothes from High School!! LOL!! I will be back!!

Originally Posted by glamslam Ok let's try this again.
icon_rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Ooh, you are so pretty, and I love how it looks glamorous with the burgundy eyeshadow and lips, with the freehand lines at your temples! You kind of remind me of one of CoverGirl's spokesmodels in these pics...I think her name is Tiiu? (sp)

Ok... You guys took me back to memories about 9 years ago..... the days where NOTHING was sexier than marylin manson! LOL

Originally Posted by Shanel Ok... You guys took me back to memories about 9 years ago..... the days where NOTHING was sexier than marylin manson! LOL wow the first pic is awesome. what did you put on your face to make it so white?

WOOOOW!!! very talented!!

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437

This was my try, haven't done Goth in about 7 years or so.

Wow the entries are fab.. I'm in the same boat as Trisha. I'll enter next week because i dont have a camera at home this week.

all you girls are doing great ....goth seems quite natural for you all...

arielle. I thaught the first pick was the grosest! LOL I just used a foundation that is a shade lighter than my skin tone and had a pink undertone vs a yellow. (I have foundation samples) I liked my 3rd pic the best!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Shanel arielle. I thaught the first pick was the grosest! LOL I just used a foundation that is a shade lighter than my skin tone and had a pink undertone vs a yellow. (I have foundation samples) I liked my 3rd pic the best!
smile.gif
I think I like the last one the most...I am a bit surprised so many people look good in the goth look, but I guess I shouldn't be since there are so many pros around!

Originally Posted by glamslam Ok let's try this again.
icon_rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Wow, you look GREAT!!! I love it!! :icon_love Not that everyone else doesn't look good too, but I was just really blown away by this one..

Feisty Femme, I agree, I think glamslam definately has a verry femme version of goth, almost a twist to the whole thing...

Back