Dare to Be... GOTH !! 8/22-9/4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Scarlette--actually I guess your avatar ISN'T your DTB face... I'm not too articulate today!
icon_redface.gif
But I love your new avatar!

Originally Posted by Scarlette

Ok here I am.. vamped up and ready to go! White foundation from Wal-Mart. Eyes and lips thanks to Kryolan and MAC.

Outta control Scarlette! Damn woman. Wow....amazing colors. Plus I think your camera is werdup

Scarlette, this look couldn´t be any more perfect. the pink e/s & blood red lips = H-O-T!!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle Scarlette, this look couldn´t be any more perfect. the pink e/s & blood red lips = H-O-T!!!!
claps.gif
ITA - I think it's great!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok here I am.. vamped up and ready to go! White foundation from Wal-Mart. Eyes and lips thanks to Kryolan and MAC. Everyone looks great....Scarlette, awesome
claps.gif
Is that the Kryolan DayGlo Aquacolor u used on ur eyes? Looks wonderful!!!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok here I am.. vamped up and ready to go! White foundation from Wal-Mart. Eyes and lips thanks to Kryolan and MAC.

icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

that looks great!

Well, the pictures for mine didn't turn out so great, but here goes:

I haven't managed to sort out this taking pictures whilst trying to pose in decentish light thing yet.

Originally Posted by lilyindavis You look gorgeous Lea!! You have beautiful skin! :icon_love I agree....eyes and lips looked great
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok here I am.. vamped up and ready to go! White foundation from Wal-Mart. Eyes and lips thanks to Kryolan and MAC. Your eyes look amazing. Fabulous!

Scarlette,

Your eyes look simply AMAZING!!!
claps.gif
No other words for it. WOW!!!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok here I am.. vamped up and ready to go! White foundation from Wal-Mart. Eyes and lips thanks to Kryolan and MAC.

Originally Posted by Lealabell Well, the pictures for mine didn't turn out so great, but here goes:

I haven't managed to sort out this taking pictures whilst trying to pose in decentish light thing yet.

LOVE how you did the eyeshadow/liner winged out and smoky! And yep, you have the perfect porcelain skin :icon_love (lucky girl
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

Lea I think you did a great job with the theme, and your pictures turned out fine! I have a tough time taking good pics too...I'll take like 20 and only 3 will come out right. I don't know how some people's come out so clear and with perfect lighting. Maybe we have poor cameras!
confused.gif

Anyway, you look gorgeous dahling! Love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OK, here goes.....I've never done this before, so be kind!
icon_wink.gif

The pictures are a little washed out. The makeup was a LOT darker in person and my lipstick wasn't so red. I don't know what happened.

Plus it's hard to be Goth when you are a redhead.

Eyes

MAC Print e/s

MAC Dark Soul pigment

MAC White Gold pigment

MAC Forrest Green pigment

Loreal Mascara

CoverGirl Eyeliner

Lips

Clarins Red Lipstick mixed with MAC Dark Soul pigment

Originally Posted by Trisha looking fab ladies!
lea i really love it esp after we had that convo about goth MU, i must admit i knew nothing about it before, but i love how yours isnt messy! x

Thanks honey, I really wanted to do silver and blue eyes with blue lips and go all cyber goth, but I thought that might be a bit full on so I toned it down a bit. Plus I'm not sure you'd have been able to tell it was blue in the pics.

Originally Posted by redrocks Plus it's hard to be Goth when you are a redhead. I think it looks great. I've always thought the Goth look looked fab on redheads because they've usually got such pale skin. I think it looks fab on you.

Back