December 2015 Birchbox *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was checking out #birchbox on Instagram and looks like Birchbox France got those Eyeko liners that were stuck in customs lol I like that envelope clutch though!

bb.png

Don't know how or why but the Winter Essentials box is actually taking $10 off when you're a current subscriber, not the $5 off it says. Bonus! I just got it for $5!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

rutr2s.png
I just went back and checked my order from yesterday, and it definitely took $10 off instead of $5. Sweet!

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! I tried getting multiple ones but it wouldn't let me, but I did get one. Wonder if I can get them one at a time and still get the $10 off lol...this would be a great way to introduce my friends/family to BB for Christmas! I'm wondering if the extra $5 off is some kind of Ace thing??

Don't know how or why but the Winter Essentials box is actually taking $10 off when you're a current subscriber, not the $5 off it says. Bonus! I just got it for $5!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

rutr2s.png

Dang I just tried it and they must have "fixed it" because it's only give me $5 off.

Dang I just tried it and they must have "fixed it" because it's only give me $5 off.
Wow, that was quick! Guess it was an error then. I ordered 2 separately on one acct and it was $5 each time. I also ordered it once on my mom's acct... I LOVE the eDerma scrub and for that alone, $5 is a great price. I'm assuming we get the 1 ounce size but the 2 ounce size is $30+! I was so disappointed I couldn't pick this as my box because it was sold out so this was a great discovery!

Glad some people got the $5 price before it was too late - hopefully they honor these orders but I assume they will. I was ready to buy it for $10 and their system said $5, so it's not our faults..

EDIT: Mine shipped!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my shipping email today!  I picked the curated box so that's probably why, since they seem to go out first.  I should get my box on Monday.  Can't wait!

I'm a bit impatient to know the possible box combos. I skipped pys because I just did not get excited about the eyeshadow samples or the hair product so I left it to chance. Fingers crossed that they run out of those eyeshadow samples they threatened would be in every box ^.^

My box on my second account has loaded but still nothing for my main.

Coastal Scents styleEYES palette- PYS

The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream- I was actually wanting to try this highlighter

Coola Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face- Dang it Birchbox it's winter! Not that I don't wear SPF everyday regardless but I didn't check sun protection on this account and tried to make sure that everything was geared towards moisturizers and such specific for the season. I also got this on my main account during the summer and it's alright. I like the smell but I really didn't need a second one. 

amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo- This is to add to my growing collection of dry shampoos I will probably never ever touch. Why is this suddenly even a thing? 

Harvey Prince Sea Salt Texturizing Mist- Probably won't use on account that it will smell like butt. 

This was kind of a bust for me. I probably should have picked the curated but I'll at least use the highlighter and the eye shadow. 

My main acct loaded: same box as post above with: highlighting creme, coola, Amika dry shampoo, eye shadow, and sea sal spray. A huge bust for me on this one. Sunscreen and beach wave spray?!? Are they kidding does that scream winter and festive to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, mine loaded. It's showing:

Serge Normant Volumizing Spray: pys, a hair product that will actually work for my hair 

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream: will be much needed, as it says it can be used for chapped lips too, hopefully it's a good size

CS Style Eyes: Not sure which colors for certain, but the palette it's showing is all pink toned shades. Meh.

Malin and Goetz Clarifying Clay Mask: Love Malin and Goetz, love masks. Hopefully I can get a few uses out of it.

The Balm Frat Boy Blush

I'm pretty satisfied.

Back