• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dermstore Mystery Black Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one but now I am a little nervous because looking at pic closer the second item looks like a packet.....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mstlcmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered one but now I am a little nervous because looking at pic closer the second item looks like a packet.....
eek.gif
Yeah it probably is... but the $35 illuminating powder is worth more than the whole thing!

It was just a bunch of crap in my opinion. I only kept 3 things out of 3 different mystery bags. All The rest went up for trade, & nobody seems to want any of it either. :icon_mad:

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was just a bunch of crap in my opinion. I only kept 3 things out of 3 different mystery bags. All The rest went up for trade, & nobody seems to want any of it either.
icon_mad.gif
Oooh i don't know if i regret it yet... I hope it at least comes with the makeup bag, i'm always in need of them!

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh i don't know if i regret it yet... I hope it at least comes with the makeup bag, i'm always in need of them!
It should b/c it shows up at a 5pc mystery set or whatever.

I think the second item is an eboost energy packet or whatever. Makes sense since it's also a BF selection. :x

Pulled the trigger and bought it. I figured...ahhh whaddahell....

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What happened last time?
Many people were disappointed with the contents and the fact that the makeup bag was included as an item "in" their grab bags.  They also offered 3 different bags last time, with repeats amongst the bags, so a few ladies ended up with multiples of some items.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Many people were disappointed with the contents and the fact that the makeup bag was included as an item "in" their grab bags.  They also offered 3 different bags last time, with repeats amongst the bags, so a few ladies ended up with multiples of some items.
Ahh I'm actually excited for the makeup bag so i think things will go pretty smoothly! I'm not really a picky person :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

DANG IT. Buyer's remorse.  I got that Vichy sample as a gift in another order I made to DS...and it is TIIIINY.

At least the clutch is kinda cute :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There are more Dermstore Mystery Bags.  Can you recognize the shapes?

img-main2.png

38039.png
Summer Essentials Kit #1
($64 VALUE)
NOW $9.99 SAVE 84%

38041.png
Summer Essentials Kit #2
($83.10 VALUE)
NOW $14.99 SAVE 82%

37659.png
Summer Essentials Kit #3
($87.58 VALUE)
NOW $15.99 SAVE 82%

37660.png

Summer Essentials Kit #4
($117.58 VALUE)
NOW $24.99 SAVE 79%

I bought the first makeup mystery bag and was disapointed with it. Im considering gettting the 1st kit in hopes the item is stila set and correct. Anyone think it would be that/ what would be in that bag?

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought the first makeup mystery bag and was disapointed with it. Im considering gettting the 1st kit in hopes the item is stila set and correct. Anyone think it would be that/ what would be in that bag?
I'm pretty sure its not the stila, looks like the eye shadow they gave out last time.

Back