Did you exercise today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iv never exercised in my life, because i quess im one of these lucky people who can eat what they want and not gain much
icon_biggrin.gif
but i quess i do want to start exercisin tho 2 keep fit, but i wudnt know where to start.

Did 20 minutes on the tread and then 3 reps of 60 for three different arm exerices. I only have time to this 2x a week with my schedule. Trying to shed those pounds but its so hard!

When I was younger I exercised every day to have flat tummy and strong legs, but now I'm too lazy, but I 've got bicycle at home so sometimes I exercise cause my tummy and legs aren't so good like 5 years ago
icon_sad.gif
.So yesterday I exercise for 30 minutes.

You all rock! I'm off exercise until this upper respiratory infection clears up. I miss it already. It's been 2 days. Keep it up everyone!
smile.gif

I'm going tonight after I get out of work and then - - its out for drinks with my hubby and our pals.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst I'm going tonight after I get out of work and then - - its out for drinks with my hubby and our pals.
claps.gif
very good
claps.gif

Yep me too! I want to get in shape for the Christmas party!:icon_love

Originally Posted by zalika I`m going to have some exercises in a minute, I`m a little lazy, but I`ve got good reason to practise
icon_cheesygrin.gif
New boyfriend
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes, salsa and sculpt class at the gym. I like taking the aerobics classes because I feel it is more motivating for me right now. I really like the Nia classes too although you have to be willing to look a bit foolish at times.

Only women at my gym so it is better than having men stare through the window at the class.

i did! i did!

i went to the gym and did the elyptical machine. 3 30 minute cycle things.

the first one i did the manual one, but i go up evry 5 minutes in either the height and/or the resistance.

the second one i did the weight loss interval.

the third i did manual and put it all the way up and with a high resistance level. couldn't feel my legs after that. lol

so 6 miles in 1 1/2 hours!

Let's see if we can get this thread started again, to keep us motivated to get off our booty!!! I did 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning, and will do 30 minutes more around 3. What did you do??

I must confess that my doctor took me off exercise for 2 months and now it seems impossible for me to get back into my routine.

Let's keep this thread going, maybe I will find some motivation here!!!!

I worked out yesterday, Step Class. It was a beginner step class and it still kicked my butt.

Not sure what workout I am doing today, but trying to do something almost everyday even if it is a light work out.

Originally Posted by beckybum69 i quess im one of these lucky people who can eat what they want and not gain much
icon_biggrin.gif
Yeah, that's me, too. I look the same when i'm in a good routine of exercising as I do when i'm lazy and haven't been but I can feel the difference. I have more energy and sleep better when I exercise so i've been trying to get into a good routine again.
Is jumping rope bad for women? I've heard that it's not the best exercise like jogging for women because of the jarring on internal organs. I just got through doing it and it's a good workout. I'm drenched!

OK, I just finished my second cardio session on the treadmill. 5.02 miles total. YAY! (Now, where's the food? HAHA!!)

OK, today I did three FIRM videos. I did a cardio one when I woke up, and two upper body ones around 2. I think it might've been a bit much doing an hour of upper body strength training, so I may just stick to my usual 30-40 minutes.
icon_smile.gif

Started at a new gym this past weekend and I love it! Theres quite alot of new eye candy for me! YAYYY! I went out yesturday and bought some new gym gear hehe I know I'm pathetic! Nehoo, I did an hour elliptical today

Back