Did you exercise today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jennycateyez Omg, I Wish I Was A Work Out Nut, I Dont Work Out At All, I Have A Treadmill That I Never Use, But I Will Start, How Many Minutes You Guys Recommend For A Starter? I have a treadmill too, its great for gathering dust and hanging things on the handlebars, lol. And my dumbells have made a gorgeous corner accessory of unuse.

i went on my 4 mile walk again today
smile.gif

I opened the refrigerator door 10 times last night. I think my arms are getting defined.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst I opened the refrigerator door 10 times last night. I think my arms are getting defined.
icon_lol.gif
I'm there with you this week, maybe next week will be better
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by dixiewolf I have a treadmill too, its great for gathering dust and hanging things on the handlebars, lol. And my dumbells have made a gorgeous corner accessory of unuse. lol. i always said i will work out everyday of i had a treadmill, then when i got it, i never used it.its to boring, i used my ipod and still was boring, maybe i will try like a dance video that sould be fun

Originally Posted by jennycateyez lol. i always said i will work out everyday of i had a treadmill, then when i got it, i never used it.its to boring, i used my ipod and still was boring, maybe i will try like a dance video that sould be fun Yeah, I did the same thing with my treadmill. Dance videos are fun. I like to dance and use those more than anything else. Sometimes I just break out into dancing while doing housework and blasting some good tunes.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Exercise is more enjoyable when it doesn't seem like exercise to me.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Yeah, I did the same thing with my treadmill. Dance videos are fun. I like to dance and use those more than anything else. Sometimes I just break out into dancing while doing housework and blasting some good tunes.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Exercise is more enjoyable when it doesn't seem like exercise to me. totally agree with you lisa! its def more fun dancing.

i used to have darren's dance grooves. hehe. it was a good workout, but it got harder to learn. lol

Originally Posted by Liz i used to have darren's dance grooves. hehe. it was a good workout, but it got harder to learn. lol ohh i wanted that tape.is it good?

I didnt get chance to go to the gym today, i usually go 3 times a week but i have a 9month old who was playing up so i think thats enough exersice dont you!?

Originally Posted by jennycateyez ohh i wanted that tape.is it good? it's alright. kind of cheesey though since the songs were from a couple of years ago

OK, I've decided that I'm working too hard. I workout six days a week, sometimes more than once a day, so I'm going to scale back just a little. So today I did about 20 minutes cardio, plus an aerobic weight training FIRM video. I think doing too much is actually hindering my progress. It's hard for me to eat enough to compensate for all the work. I love working out, but I don't want to kill myself.
smile.gif

yes! you work out a lot! one of the key things for weight loss is enough rest and letting your muscles "recover"

i did the elyptical for 30 mins and did some upper body weights

I didn't workout today. I'll be going in tommorrow. My new gym is so great, they have tvs on the each cardio machine. I'm actually for 1ce looking forward to working out-- its so easy when theres a distraction!

ooh. the tv things sound cool! we have like 5 tvs on the wall and plug head phones into this little thing on the machine to hear

Originally Posted by Liz ooh. the tv things sound cool! we have like 5 tvs on the wall and plug head phones into this little thing on the machine to hear It is pretty cool!! My old gym was like that, and I would always forget to bring my MP3 player so I would go through an hour of *HELL* everyday hehe

Originally Posted by maph I workout almost everyday
icon_rolleyes.gif
I am presently working with a personal trainer in my home 2X a week and what a difference it has made. I don't know what took me so long to get my bum up off the couch. I wish I would have done this years ago but I hated exercising with a passion. Now I am loving it and the results. I do cardio and free weights,stretchy bands and I also use an exercise ball. One day I do my full body workout and the next day I just do cardio. You need to give your muscles a rest inbetween workouts. My girlfriend was so impressed with how my form was taking shape that she called my trainer to work out with her. It has definitely helped my bad back tremendously...I was going to the chiropracter at least once a week and now the last time I went for an adjustment, since starting my workout, was in early October. So I am definitely doing better. Im a chiropractic assistant and I find people either love or hate chiropractors
smile.gif
I'm glad its working out for you, I know it helps me too! Your routine sounds great- i'd love to have a trainer come to my house and train me that would be a dream--especially if he was cute haha

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel I didn't workout today. I'll be going in tommorrow. My new gym is so great, they have tvs on the each cardio machine. I'm actually for 1ce looking forward to working out-- its so easy when theres a distraction! Look at what this guy did! He put a TV on his home cardio machine. I want to do this!!

Originally Posted by maph Hi greeneyedangel...sorry I don't know your first name
icon_redface.gif
...but I have been seeing chiro. for the past 13 years now...a long time. I love my chiro...she has been a life saver. I was seeing the same one for over 10 years but switched to a new one when he passed on. She was the one that suggested a personal trainer. Here's a pic of my trainer: she is awesome. By the way she came in first here.
1100627503pam.jpg

Wow she looks great! I've always admired super fit women like that. Bodybuilding is such a wonderful sport! It takes sooo much dedication and will power. I really want her legs!! They are super HOT!! What does she look like when shes not training for a competition?
I'm Allie btw
smile.gif

Back