DID YOU WIN THE STARBOX CONTEST AND RECEIVE A FREE STARBOX TO TRY??!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get the January box because the peachy blush color and the green bracelet are gorgeous! I think February may be a little to "pinky" for me, but I would be thrilled with any Starbox especially since I won it!!

I would be happy with any box I get, but  I am drawn to February's box. I love pink, and the packaging is so pretty.

I'm so happy I won!  The only one I worry over is October because I don't think I could rock the orange lipstick.  I'm a red head.  I'd end up looking like an oompa loompa.

I'm happy to try a box.  I just cancelled glossybox so I feed up a little cash.  If I like this, I'll probably sub.

I am not sure which thread this should go under, but I won the already-a-subscriber gift bag, and I got it in the mail today.  It just shipped on Friday, it's crazy how fast it came in!  Marci contacted me and asked me to pick some of the types of items in the bag to customize it to my preferences, so I was able to satisfy my lipstick junky cravings
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I received the lipgloss in Berry Rock (I have been wanting it for ages), Infinity lip color in Soft Rose, and the Tender Gloss lipstick in Silk Orchard.  I also received a satin eyeshadow in Gold Dust, concealer in Angel Cream, a beautiful jar of Sensation Primer mattifying gel, and a huge face powder brush (925).

The swatches are Berry Rock lipgloss, Soft Rose Infinity lipstick, Silk Orchard tender gloss and the eyeshadow in Gold Dust.  I am in love with everything already, and I particularly like the lipgloss (it's super opaque) and the primer, which I have already dipped into and it feels amazing.

I am so grateful to Starlooks for the contest, and I am having so much fun trying it all out!

Thanks for posting it in here! It's just making me more excited for my box.

It looks like a wonderful assortment, congratulations!

So nice!!!! How does the brush feel? I'm super interested in some new brushes.

Thanks everyone!  Jamie, the body of the brush is firm enough to hold its shape, but the actual end of the brush is super soft.  I have had some really scratchy face brushes, and this is such a nice change.

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and I can't speak for the face brush, but the shadow/dome brush they sent last month has become one of my favorites...when I buy more brushes, I may get more Starlooks ones.

I won one! I haven't gotten mine yet. Sorry if this has been covered, but I haven't been following this thread yet, does anyone know when they shipped these or when they are going to start shipping?

Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am not sure which thread this should go under, but I won the already-a-subscriber gift bag, and I got it in the mail today.  It just shipped on Friday, it's crazy how fast it came in!  Marci contacted me and asked me to pick some of the types of items in the bag to customize it to my preferences, so I was able to satisfy my lipstick junky cravings
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I received the lipgloss in Berry Rock (I have been wanting it for ages), Infinity lip color in Soft Rose, and the Tender Gloss lipstick in Silk Orchard.  I also received a satin eyeshadow in Gold Dust, concealer in Angel Cream, a beautiful jar of Sensation Primer mattifying gel, and a huge face powder brush (925).

The swatches are Berry Rock lipgloss, Soft Rose Infinity lipstick, Silk Orchard tender gloss and the eyeshadow in Gold Dust.  I am in love with everything already, and I particularly like the lipgloss (it's super opaque) and the primer, which I have already dipped into and it feels amazing.

I am so grateful to Starlooks for the contest, and I am having so much fun trying it all out!
Congrats, you got some great stuff. I'm in love with that lipgloss.

Originally Posted by bonita22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am so excited, I got the tracking number for the box I won! I'm hoping for January's box! Fingers crossed
wink.gif
mhm mhm same here, hoping for either Jan or Feb <3

Back