DID YOU WIN THE STARBOX CONTEST AND RECEIVE A FREE STARBOX TO TRY??!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for mine! What a wonderful contest and company! This may be my next sub if I can squeeze it in my budget...

I got a shipping notice too.  I cannot wait to see what's in the box!

Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a shipping notice too.  I cannot wait to see what's in the box!
Me too, I should be getting it this week.

Are they saying in the shipping email which box you get? (haven't gotten my email yet.  Dying to know which one I'm getting after a crappy Glossybox today!)

Yay my Starlooks box was processed through Anaheim CA tonight!  Fingers super crossed for tomorrow but Friday or Saturday would be cool too!  Can't wait to see what box I get!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay my Starlooks box was processed through Anaheim CA tonight!  Fingers super crossed for tomorrow but Friday or Saturday would be cool too!  Can't wait to see what box I get!
Mine just processed through Anaheim too! But since I'm on the east coast I probably won't get it for a few days.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine just processed through Anaheim too! But since I'm on the east coast I probably won't get it for a few days.
Same here, either way, I'm super excited :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww drat!  Maybe Monday?  I posted in the February Starlooks box thread and asked how long it took and ladies said they shipped pretty fast!  What ever I get I will post pics ASAP (crappy iphone pics but still pics! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine also processed thru anaheim yesterday and I live a half hour from san francisco so I am thinking friday or saturday at the very latest!!!! I haven't even gotten my box that I won and am already so excited from seeing past boxes that I am gonna sub tomorrow. Just need to transfer some cash to another account but since tomorrow is the last day to sub for marchs box I am gonna make sure I sub in the morning!

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine also processed thru anaheim yesterday and I live a half hour from san francisco so I am thinking friday or saturday at the very latest!!!! 
Same here, but I'm in the east coast, so I don't think I'll get it till like next week D:

Got my box!  It was 76 degrees here so some of the products are quite warm!  Lucky I got home early!  Sorry spoiler tag won't work :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now that you're all receiving your winning boxes, tell us what you think!! And will you subscribe? We are so excited to hear your feedback!

Starlooks Team.

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now that you're all receiving your winning boxes, tell us what you think!! And will you subscribe? We are so excited to hear your feedback!

Starlooks Team.
I havent received my box yet, I just subscribed. I cant wait to see whats in store for March.

Now that you're all receiving your winning boxes, tell us what you think!! And will you subscribe? We are so excited to hear your feedback! Starlooks Team.
Haven't received my box yet but so excited that I already subscribed! !!

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Starlooks Team.
Havent gotten my box yet - actually, I haven't gotten my shipping email.  Are you still working on getting the boxes out? (No rush, I'm just super-jealous of the people that have already gotten their boxes!)

I did already subscribe - I do not want to miss March's box!

Back