DID YOU WIN THE STARBOX CONTEST AND RECEIVE A FREE STARBOX TO TRY??!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome!  I am seriously thinking about signing up now.  I'm dying to get mine.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box!  It was 76 degrees here so some of the products are quite warm!  Lucky I got home early!  Sorry spoiler tag won't work :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks!  I am super excited about it because it has lots of pink which is my favorite color!  My friend (I texted her a pic) is in love with the blush!

Originally Posted by LucysKeeper /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ohhh so pretty, hoping I get this one!

I received the february box today and I love it!!! I'm super busy at the moment so I have to come back later to write a more detailed post about it but I just wanted to say that I'm super happy about this box!!! I even wrote about it on my blog because of how positively surprised I was :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll be back later today to answer the questions with more detail but I just had to say (after seeing the contents) I'm very happy about winning this box ;D

My box is in my town today!! So hopefully that means ill be getting it today or tomorrow. I'm on the east coast so the shipping is REALLY fast.

My box should be out for delivery today. Excited, only I am 6 hours away!! We will be home this evening. I really hope the box is small enough to fit in my mailbox or he won't leave it. I'm sure my mailbox is full already. Eek!!

I got my box today!  Yippee!  I absolutely love it.  The pencils are fantastic.  No drag!  Even though I normally wear pinkish blush, the peach colour looks crazy awesome on me.  Very, very happy with this.  Thanks so much, Star Looks!

Same here out for delivery! I'm pretty sure I'm getting January, I wanted February more, but I guess January is also gewd :3

my boyfriend told me i got a package!!!!! i can't wait to go home and try everything :B

I got my free Starbox today!  I got February's and it's the one I wanted.  The colors are gorgeous and I'm super excited to try the pink eyeliner.  I have nothing like it in my makeup collection and it's a gorgeous color.  Thank you so much for your generosity Starlooks!

I got my box and its February! love it and the box is cute itself. I LOVE pink so this was a perfect match, I cant wait to try out all the products.

Got February! The pinks are so wearable! The gloss is not sticky at all (a little gritty from the sparkles) and very flattering!!! The only thing I'm not sure about is the lip liner. I will have to play around to make it a bit softer.

I received the January box and cannot wait to use it tomorrow. The blush that came with it is absolutely gorgeous! I'm very pale and corals tend to be my perfect cheek color. So I am very satisfied! Thank you so much, Starlooks! You have a new subscriber!

Latest posts

Back