Do you always do your brows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do my brows whenever I put on even just my MMU... If I'm not wearing anything, then no...

I just maintain the natural shape of my brows by tweezing out stray hairs every couple of weeks, and that's it. I don't know *how* to do any of this other stuff; it cetainly sounds intriguing to me though.

I fill in my brows almost every day. Even when I skip everything else (foundation, eye makeup) i still like to fill in my brows because I believe this gives me more polished look. My brows are pretty defined and have good shape, I just make them more even and visible (I use a brush and a dark brow powder). I also dye my hair dark brown and my natural hair color is dirty blond.. so i like to fill in my eyebrows so they match my overall look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh yes! I do my brows everyday using MAC Brow Shader and Finisher. It truly does make a difference for me and it sets my overall makeup.

I almost never "fill in" my brows with pencil or shadow because they're darker than my hair already and I think it often ends up looking to harsh. I brush/groom them every day as one of my final m/u steps with a child-sized toothbrush and sometimes I use a clear brow gel, but that's it.

i'm a plucker.. but only for shape.. not necessarily to make them very thin..

haha, sometimes i pay more attention to my brows than my makeup...

I pluck mine once a week and use brow gel and a dark brown shadow. But, mine don't need that much plucking and aren't too thin so I feel lucky my natural shape isn't too bad.

I get mine waxed ever so often and upkeep the shape by tweezing.

I never fill them or anything though.

I am obsessed with my brows. I check them everyday with a magnifying mirror and tweeze any strays as I always have at least one pop up overnight. I go nuts if I can't find my Tweezermans. LOL I always fill them in with Benefit Browzings. They look much better when I do and I can get them to look more like they are an identical shape that way.

I pluck the stray hairs, and watch them daily if they grow out. Then every 2-3 weeks I get waxed. They just keep growing...

when I go out anywhere (church, with friends, basically anywhere but school or work I use smashbox brow tech

I do have to pluck my eyebrows every 2 days or so, or ill wax them myself once a week with wax strips cut to shape.

I dont do my eyebrows everytime i do my make-up, i nearly always forget!!

I bought a Nars eyebrow pencil on ebay and works well but most of time i use my brown eyeliner to fill in gaps !!

i maintain their shape by using my tweezers almost everyday. i also brush them with a mascara wand and apply a bit of wax, but i don't fill them in unless i'm doing a whole look.

I def. have to tweeze my brows a every few days or else they become unruly. I don't have to fill them in because they're pretty thick, but I do usually use a brow wax to keep them from going crazy.

Back