Do you always do your brows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tweeze them to avoid stray hairs. Although I'm not sure if I have an arch/shape to my brows at all. I guess I do naturally. I don't really use brow powder though because I'm so lazy. when I do, it adds color and fills in gaps. I use shiseido brow compact when I do though.

I tweeze my brows twice a week and fill them every day with MAC Brun e/s. I'm normally a dark blonde, but dye my hair black, so I have to darken them a bit!

I go for threading every 2 weeks and I always always use the Bodyshop eyebrow powder to fill in!

I get mine waxed at the salon and other than that I don't mess with them as far as plucking goes. I probably should check for strays, but I'm afraid I'll overpluck or mess them up so I don't.

As far as brow kits I only do it if I'm going out, not everyday for work. I use Browzings in light when I do.

I pluck mines every other day - I don't like the overplucked look, but I don't like bushy either.

I have this cut on my eyebrow I recieved when I was younger - stiches and all. So I color that in. And I recently cut the hairs down because they were too long.

That's it.

Well, I hardly ever do my brows, I just pluck the very outside. Just a bit, it hurts way toooooo much.

I do fill them in when I do my makeup though.

i maintain their shape by using the tweezers every two days, but i only fill them and fix them in special ocasions, it takes me to much time for doing it everyday. and i have nice brows anyways...

I have naturally thick hair and it's dark, so I think my brows look too imposing when they are filled in. I might consider a dark grey powder but for now I don't need to fill them. I just trim and use clear mascara to keep the hairs in place. When they're brushed upwards it really opens up your eye area.

I have a brow kit from Anastasia. I use it to tweeze my stray hairs and fill in the spots where the hair looks a little sparse with the powder it comes with.

i pluck here and there just to clean them up, but i'm happy with my brows how they are. i use brow gel every day though, i just like how they look when they look like i put a little effort into them.

Thank you ladies, especially to the ones that told me they pluck every day or two. I started doing that and those strays are scared to come back or it totally slowed down the growth!!

twice a week, more if I have time and remember to, sometimes when it's too busy, once a week is about it. I have generally great shaped brow, just a few stray here and there once in a while

YES!! I have a black, thick, unibrow with long brow hairs..think Brooke Shields from her 80's modeling days, or Lauryn Hill. I haven't seen my original eyebrows since I was 13 yrs. old!! Thank goodness. On another note, it looks really handsome and distinguished on the men in my family. ALL of the women hate our brows and are tweezing, waxing, shaving, or using depilatory to get rid of them. I use Nair to thin and arch mine, then use clear gel to hold them in place. When they dry, I use a brown/black pencil to trace over. The brow is the thing for me!

I do have to pluck my eyebrows every 2 days or so. I always do my eyebrows when I do my makeup or I feel naked.

I use to get the threading done for my brows. Now I switched to waxing. In between the growth I pluck.

i just tweeze any stray hair-

clean it up a bit, every couple of weeks. nothing too in-depth

always! i had a phase where i didn't do them & i looked back at the pictures and my eyebrows looked so thin & disgusting! i over-pluck :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back