Do you always do your brows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, always! brows er so important. i fix them with a browfixing gel and then paint them with lancomes dark brown eyebrow pencil. and i pluck them in the most perfect way. i always get compliment from people. even from strangers on trains ect.. it gives your face a whole new look

i do my brows everyday! because i'm an esthetician my brows are my calling card.

i tweeze my eyebrows, like alot. i think too much but i have to because they will look bad. it really gets kind of annoying.. as a matter of fact i just finish doing mine.. i'm kind of interested in the eyebrown kits but i don't know how good they are.. i bought a brow pencil once and it came out kind of bad =[ but i have seen one's with the stencil or whatever you wanna call it lol, i wounder how that works??

i pluck my brows everday but i dont use any brow pencils and brow mascara cos my brows are quite dark

I used to be so obsessed with plucking and keeping my brows perfect, and now I wish they were thick and prominent again.

I will get my eyebrows shaped every so many months at a salon, but in between I tweeze stray hairs every day or second day, it grows in fast. I also use brow powder to enhance them.

every three weeks i get my brows threaded. waxing is too painful, and tweezing takes too much time. in addition to that, i use browzings by benefit.

well my eyebrows are nice and thick and lots of hair! i always get mines threaded, and i pluck them in between to keep them clean. if not i would look like i got catipillars on my face! lol. but the good think is that i always get compliments on my brows

I have to pluck my brow, otherwise they are too bushy, lol. I also have a scar in one brow so I use brow pencil to fill that in - use it for the other too to make it lool the same, haha.

I can say YES YES YES to this question now! My brows are okay, but maybe even so-so, without any enhancements. They're thick enough, dark enough, but with a touch of greyish black pencil (yup! I finally found one!) in the inner and outer parts and wow! Fantastic. They look long and well shaped, not just fading into my foundation like before. I look so good with my brows looking perfect, and yes, I am pretty much bragging. At the bare minimum I will not step out without anything on my brows or lips. I should have bought more of these pencils!

I tweeze once a week, and then just pluck away the little ones that grow quick (err) everyday if they're noticeable. As for doing them, I have to fill them in with eyebrow pencil...I haven't tried those brow powders/gels yet but I've heard some rave reviews about it. I have sparse eyebrows, so I have to define them everyday...It really pulls your look together IMO. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do mine every 2 or 3 days. I have also used brow shaping kits before, the celeb pack which had shapes named "Kylie Minogue", "Liz Hurley", etc etc. They were ok, nothing special :laughing:

Back