Do you always do your brows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use my anastasia eyebrow kit everyday - I love it and my husband loved the look of me eyebrows now.

I always thought my eyesbrows were cool and easy to manage. All I have to do is tweeze off the stray hairs and voila.

Well, this is until my mum took me to a beautician a week ago. Now, I have two angry little lines instead. Don't get me wrong, they look good. I look more mature.. and at the same time, more mean and way *****y.

I have always been soooo low-key with my brows. I pluck maybe once a week - I rarely have strays and they have a nice natural arch and shape. So, I don't do my brows every day because I'm lazy.

However, I feel that my brows aren't thick enough. They are a nice width from top to bottom, but there just isn't much in between. Does that make any sense? I feel it makes them harder to see - I mean, there's enough there so they're not skinny, but the depth of them I guess. I guess because I have fine hair, I have fine brows. So, when I do them, I use the Browser kit from NYC. (Used to use Benefit's, but NYC's color is better on me, and about $20 cheaper!) Just to give them more depth.

I did recently go to the salon and have my girl put dye on them. I have red hair but she used a brown dye - my brow color is like an ash blonde, and she said red dye would have looked crazy. I'm glad I trusted her - it was soooo subtle, but I noticed a slight difference - they just popped a little more. I don't even think my bf noticed though. It was pretty funny in the salon though, because the dye turned black and kind of swelled up - I looked like Groucho Marx!

I do them every day. I don't like ANY strays and I want them to look clean and perfect (by my standards). It's actually fun to me to see if I missed any. Sometimes I do them if I'm bored.

i get my brows threaded once every couple months or so, and tweeze them inbetween. i only use brow pencil on special occasions, it fills them out.

I pluck stray hairs and lightly apply a brow powder. My eyebrows are dark but I do find the powder helps enhance them.

never fill 'em in..usually just check them everyday or every 2nd to see if there are any new hairs that shouldn't be there

I have naturally thick brows - but are shaped nice.

I prefer them medium-thin so I pluck them often. When I'm lazy or I need to reshape them, I grow them out... but I hate that fuzz feeling. Lol.

I also have a cut on my right brow from stitches I got when I was little. So I only pencil that part in.Otherwises, if I color my whole brow - it will look dark as hell no matter how light I go in.

And I'll trim them down whenever I remember to do that.

I tweeze/inspect my brows daily. The hairs I don't want seem to grow overnight. The ones I want to grow, take FOREVER.

I recently started using brow powder instead of pencils. I like it much better. After I apply the powder I brush through e.l.f. clear brow gel. I do it everyday. Even if I'm not wearing makeup I make sure my brows are always done.

My brows, unfortunately, are genetically uneven, and thinner in certain places. I have to fill them in whenever I go out, but plucking isn't really an issue...

My eyebrows need alot of plucking, even a freshly groomed eyebrow done professionally can already have some stray hairs in 3 days. I'm not good at all when it comes to doing my brows, so what I do is pluck the stray hairs on the lower eyelid only, and wait till the next time I have my brows groomed professionally to have the hairs above my eyebrows shaped.

My eyebrows are very dark and full so I don't use an eyebrow kit. I wish I had lighter brows though because I think my natural ones make me appear fierce at times. I think lighter brows are associated with a softer look. I have thought of getting my brows dyed but it'll turn out to be too costly for me because my brows grow quickly and I know I'll have to do them very often to maintain the colour.

I had my brows plucked/shaped once... and I kept them in shape for awhile, then I got lazy. I never have used brow pencils or anything to fill my brows in, though. Well, except for that one time when part of my eyebrow was missing... haha.

I'm really lazy when it comes to my brows. I only pluck them when they start looking really bad. They are extremely light though, so it's not really noticeable.

At the moment, I'm growing out my brows and have another 4 weeks or so to go. Usually, I define them with an eyebrow pencik; I also use a toothbrush to blend the harsh lines.

I used to have fairly thick brows. People used to tell me all the time that I looked like Brooke Shields. I knew it was because of my brows, lol. Then I learned the love of tweezing and waxing. I wax them myself every few weeks and pluck in between.

I never used to think I needed to use a brow product since my brows are already so dark, but I got the Smashbox Brow Tech with some other stuff that I ordered in a kit and let me tell you, it makes a huge difference. It takes your brows from ok to fabulous. I love to do my brows now.

i gotta shape and filll mine as well. i'm using the mac brow pencils for when i'm out since they are so portable, and benefit browzings at home.

Back